Pedometer Plus

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pudnpie, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I posted this as a reply to another post after I searched but realise now that was in the weigh ins forums and that I would probably get more answers here. So apologies for repeating myself.

In the description for the Pedometer Plus it, it says:

The “Plus” is the unique Active Mode which tracks activity ProPoints values earned from activities such as running, cycling or aerobics.

Does that mean that say if you were doing aerobics for an hour, you would switch to activity mode and it would calculate the points for you, or does it just mean you put the points in manually and it tracks them for you?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    the first one you said. You would switch to activity mode every time you do activity and the pedometer would stop counting your steps and would instead count how many propoints you would earn in that period of time, even if you still haven't reached your daily healthy allowance.

4. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds brilliant - thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.