PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

Sounds like your doing a great job so far Peggyblue.. 11lbs in the first week is fantastic! Keep it up :)

Day 11 - cant believe I'm nearly at the end of week 2!!! My clothes look so much better on me and I'm getting excited about checking out my wardrobe of smaller clothes. I can cope with my family munching food around me now without stressing... As much. I nope to lowest least 5 pounds this week so fingers crossed. Thinking about how to go about my exercise routine from the start of next week. Might start with swimming? Any tips welcome.

i like the positivity on this thread......:king::king: i have weird dreams about eating food and ruining the whole thing. it's so weird all this dreaming of food

Thank u - I'm trying my best to be positive - I think it comes across as by the time I write this I'm so thankful that I have made another day! Lol

I love this diary! :) I wish I had written one when I first started so I could go back and have a look how I felt (seems like ages ago I was struggling with the first couple of weeks!)

You are doing so well keeping positive and motivated, I can tell your head is in the right place, go you! :D xxx

Awk thank you. Your reply made me smile and really made my day.

My house is spotless after a mad cleaning spree. My partner thinks I've lost my mind but he says he is so proud of me for sticking to the diet and having the energy to clean !!

Today is another good day. I know my head is in the right place but a small thing can send me in the wrong direction so I need to stay focused.

Just had the chicken soup - measured out the water and put it on 2 and dumped in the soup and let in gently heat up. It was a bit powdery but still drinkable especially when I was watching a film and not really thinking about it. I can't see myself drinking it everyday but the odd one might go down ok.

sounds like youve got it down to a 't'. :) isnt it wierd that some days are so easy yet others are so rubbish? some times you can be surrounded by food and its fine, other times the cravings start and you could almost chew the leg off a chair your so hungry lol

sounds like your partner is very supportive and that is key to doing this i think. mine is also great and is giving me lots of attention, too much sometimes if you get my drift lol but it means a lot to me that he finds me attractive and knows how hard this all is.

im not sure if youve told your other family members about doing this diet? i decided not as i didnt want to give regular updates or get negative feedback from anyone..i think its hard enough without anyone commenting however nice they think they are being, dont you?

h x

sounds like youve got it down to a 't'. :) isnt it wierd that some days are so easy yet others are so rubbish? some times you can be surrounded by food and its fine, other times the cravings start and you could almost chew the leg off a chair your so hungry lol

sounds like your partner is very supportive and that is key to doing this i think. mine is also great and is giving me lots of attention, too much sometimes if you get my drift lol but it means a lot to me that he finds me attractive and knows how hard this all is.

im not sure if youve told your other family members about doing this diet? i decided not as i didnt want to give regular updates or get negative feedback from anyone..i think its hard enough without anyone commenting however nice they think they are being, dont you?

h x

Yes flipping really weird. I can cope with my partner eating a three course meal in front of me one day and then I want to kill him for eating a nut in front of me the next day.. Thankfully he takes it all in his stride. I totally get the drift about too much attention - I have that... Dare I say problem too... I'm a bit paranoid about my breath though so it is all a bit odd at the mo.

I have only told my best friend who works with me. She is really supportive and covers up forme - no one else in work has noticed that I'm not eating. I carry food around with me though - today I set a box of chicken cuppa soup in front of me and a banana and a yogurt whilst sipping on my vanilla milkshake as if it was hot. Lol

I've remained 100 percent now for 2 weeks and want to keep going. I even went for a meal and played with the food and no one noticed. Life is flipping crazy.

14 days tomorrow. I can't get weighed as I'm working late but will on Wednesday instead. Fingers crossed.

Time fly by as I want this weight off.

My face looks unusually red today. Is there a reason for this?? Does anyone know.

Well done Peggy your doing great you should be so pleased with yourself :bighug:

Belfast Northern Ireland Peg x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back