PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

Hope you are feeling better Peggy xx

Mine is a comfortable size 12! I have a large chest too and I'm quite curvy so I don't think I will ever get to my BMI. I just want to feel comfortable! X

Day 22 and living what I'm seeing in the mirror. I have been 100 percent and feel fabulous today. My arms look thinner - only a slight bingo wing. Rings don't fit my fingers anymore and u can see the bones in my wrist!!! My stomach and thighs - look the same - which is disappointing but my hops have shrunk - thank goodness. My calfs look really good and my back I don't recognise at all as I had major fat deposited at top of my neck and it is now flat!!! It's unreal this diet. A rollercoaster but the mirror is screaming at me - keep string THIS IS WORKING. Roll on tomorrow for the weigh in and to whip ass on my minigoal ;-).

Day 22 and living what I'm seeing in the mirror. I have been 100 percent and feel fabulous today. My arms look thinner - only a slight bingo wing. Rings don't fit my fingers anymore and u can see the bones in my wrist!!! My stomach and thighs - look the same - which is disappointing but my hops have shrunk - thank goodness. My calfs look really good and my back I don't recognise at all as I had major fat deposited at top of my neck and it is now flat!!! It's unreal this diet. A rollercoaster but the mirror is screaming at me - keep string THIS IS WORKING. Roll on tomorrow for the weigh in and to whip ass on my minigoal ;-).

easy to read Peggy :) and can i just add a wooooooooohooooooooo!!

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Woke up this morning at 6.30. Went to the bathroom to have a shower and fainted! My daughter woke me up at 7.10. I had knocked myself out and major shiner on face!!! Been so I'll in work that I was sent home. Can't cope .

Omg Peggy :(

Will you go to the doctor?
How are you now? Xxx

As sinead said are you ok? Definately tell the pharmacist about it.

I used to feel bad in the morning if I hadnt drunk enough water, could that be it?

Gosh I hope your alright xxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

My bf drove me to pharmist lost 5 pounds but he told me I've to do refeeding for a week because of this morning and has advices me to see the doctor. I'm home now - shivering and feeling awful so can't imagine eating at all :-(

Well done on the loss, sorry to hear you have to refeed but your health is more important.

I hope you feel better, let us know how it goes at the docs xxx

Ok Peggy. Only a week and health is miles more important but I have seen the posts of people losing weight on the refeeding too xx please keep us updated

Back