PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

Peggyblue

Silver Member
I'm 16.6 at the moment and my mini goal is to get a stone off as quickly as possible ( target 3 weeks from now). 15.6 just sounds sooooooooooo much nicer than 16.6!!! I need support so who will join me iin THE GET A STONE OFF campaign??? You have to remain 100percent though and drink lots of water. The first one to get the stone off gets a ...... Big cheer on this site lol.

State your present weight and your weight to be after losing 1 stone if your up for it ;-).

Go on you've nothing to lose.... Well u do POUNDS!

Count me in Peggy :) but will talk about the stone tomorrow, my weigh in is tomorrow and don't want to count whatever i lose the stone lol

lol Peggy :)

ok Peggy, i am ready to talk about the stone now lol........i would love to be down to 18st in a month :)

Wouldn't it be totally fab if the 5 of us were all down a stone in 3 weeks??!!

ok me too..........high works for me!!!

Lol Peggy! When is everybody's weigh in? Mine is Monday.

Mine is Thursday too!

I have the old idea in my head that the end of the week is better cos more days between that and the last weekend. That is an old idea i have since i did WeightWatchers and would reward myself after the weigh in and eat all weekend too lol...................Now makes no difference, but old habits hard to get rid of

Good Luck Monday!!

Back