Peppermint tea and chocolate shake

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by caffsean, 9 October 2010 Social URL.

1. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Tried one of these yesterday - won't be doing it again. lol

I'd read how someone thought it tasted like after eights so decided it would be nice to try it as I LOVE after eights (I get a packet every xmas from my brother and usually eat them all for breakfast! lol - NOT this year though i hasten to add, as its potentially a very good readson as to why I'm on Lipotrim now ha ha).

I was sorely dissapointed :(, I nearly cried as i was so excited about it. lol It tasted awful.

I think i'll just stick to the straight shakes from now on! No more being tempted to try stuff (especially since the nutty turd incident too! - Peanut flapjack :jelous:)

Cath.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL... Well at least you tried Cath x x

I can't take my shakes any other way either (have not even attempted the crapjacks) but i do make mine with crushed ice so they are like slush puppies x x

4. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Now there is an idea! although to be honest i do love the blue raspberry ones more than anything but i might give a chocolate one a bash! lol

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Aren't our tastes weird how they differ? I absolutely love the choc mint and have two every day with a coffee vanilla shake for breakfast. Tried choc and coffee but didn't like it......poured a strawberry shake into the mint tea by mistake once.....poured that down the sink! Perhaps I shouldve tried it, it might have been nice:eek:

6. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hmmm I'm not sure about minty strawberry shakes that might be just pushing it a bit. lol. I wasn't a fan of the vanilla and coffee either really, just not to my taste.

If you ever do give minty strawberry a bash though let me know how it goes Sandra could be interesting ;).

Cath.

7. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Not likely Cath, I only had a few strawberry to try and I don't really like them at all! So going to stick with choc and vanilla and my variations on both. Actually I had choc and coffee this morning by mistake and I liked it! The difference was that I'd added a couple of sweetners like I usually do to make vanilla coffee.....so it just goes to show, you need to try things again that you previously scorned....however for me personally that does not include either the soup or the crapjacks!

8. Gothicqueen

Gothicqueen Resident Goth!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh I really like it

Although I only do half a sachet of choc with the peppermint tea

I think it might be a bit sicky with a full sachet

9. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hmmm, i am tempted to try the chocolate and coffee as i don't mind that kind of thing but at the same time i don't want to put myself off. lol

It's all just so scary. your right though sandra, flapjacks are a never again experience. lol

10. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    I've been reading peoples posts though Cath and some people like the crap jacks..... Maybe it's time to try one again?? My pharmacist said that people bung them in the microwave for a few seconds and it apparently makes them more chewy and authentic....mmm will give that some thought.....try the choc and coffee, I'm having it every day now!

11. muffinPrincess

muffinPrincess Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oooo I like the flapjacks, so I am gonna try that idea of in the microwave, thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.