Peppermint tea and chocolate shake

caffsean

Tried one of these yesterday - won't be doing it again. lol

I'd read how someone thought it tasted like after eights so decided it would be nice to try it as I LOVE after eights (I get a packet every xmas from my brother and usually eat them all for breakfast! lol - NOT this year though i hasten to add, as its potentially a very good readson as to why I'm on Lipotrim now ha ha).

I was sorely dissapointed :(, I nearly cried as i was so excited about it. lol It tasted awful.

I think i'll just stick to the straight shakes from now on! No more being tempted to try stuff (especially since the nutty turd incident too! - Peanut flapjack :jelous:)

Cath.

LOL... Well at least you tried Cath x x

I can't take my shakes any other way either (have not even attempted the crapjacks) but i do make mine with crushed ice so they are like slush puppies x x

Aren't our tastes weird how they differ? I absolutely love the choc mint and have two every day with a coffee vanilla shake for breakfast. Tried choc and coffee but didn't like it......poured a strawberry shake into the mint tea by mistake once.....poured that down the sink! Perhaps I shouldve tried it, it might have been nice:eek:

Hmmm I'm not sure about minty strawberry shakes that might be just pushing it a bit. lol. I wasn't a fan of the vanilla and coffee either really, just not to my taste.

If you ever do give minty strawberry a bash though let me know how it goes Sandra could be interesting ;).

Cath.

Not likely Cath, I only had a few strawberry to try and I don't really like them at all! So going to stick with choc and vanilla and my variations on both. Actually I had choc and coffee this morning by mistake and I liked it! The difference was that I'd added a couple of sweetners like I usually do to make vanilla coffee.....so it just goes to show, you need to try things again that you previously scorned....however for me personally that does not include either the soup or the crapjacks!

I've been reading peoples posts though Cath and some people like the crap jacks..... Maybe it's time to try one again?? My pharmacist said that people bung them in the microwave for a few seconds and it apparently makes them more chewy and authentic....mmm will give that some thought.....try the choc and coffee, I'm having it every day now!

Back