Period Pains

fatpossum

Silver Member
I know that there have been some period related threads on here over the past few weeks mainly discussing changes in periods whilst on CD.

Like many others my period has changed since I started SS and I am no on my 3rd 'period' in one 28 day cycle - what a pain!!

But speaking of pain - I haven't had to endure period pains for years but this time (period no 3 in 30 day cycle) I am really suffering. Have others who have experienced period changes also experienced out of the ordinary pain?

Now I am not bed-ridden or anything and I am not getting overly excited about it - but it is not the norm for me - and I don't like it.

goodness, 3 periods in 30 days? Have you spoken to your GP? I haven't started CD yet but I have very painful periods and I was hoping for less periods not more!!!

I am sure it's nothing to worry about though, I had a 28 day period once (took the morning after...) and there was nothing wrong.

But if you are very heavy or experience a lot of pain maybe you should see your doctor.

I've read on here that many people experience changes in periods during CD - i.e more bleeding.

Thankfully I have only one more week of SS to go so I am hoping all will settle down once I stop.

i hope mine dont go awal i have enough trouble keeping them "normal" as is

I'm sure you'll be fine - even if they do go a bit haywire for a bit - it will all be worth it.

It is probably worth keeping a close track of all bleeds, shows etc ...... you never know! :D

Back