Permission to pig out????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pudgy Panda, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    having cold and miserable day, heat broken in house since friday, i am cold, wet and feel as if my bones are freezing, little one has cold and not 100%, hubby still at work, i start second job from 5-6 and i have not made dinner - just wanna pig out on homemade muffins, chocolate, and get big chicken burger and chips ------HELP!!!!!!!!

Have used:
    syns already - so cant use anymore!!!!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princesss01

princesss01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could have flexi syns if you're careful. Make sw muffins and your own chicken burger with roll from hexb with sw chips without the guilt and have a mug of Options? Nothing taste as good as the feeling of being slim, remember that! xxx

4. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    had mars bar and chocolate buttons, but electrics have now blown in some parts of the house and i work from home in the evenings, plumber coming soon and i hope he can fix it,

as for me i am gonna eat whatever i can grab (probably chippy) and start tomorrow, will swim extra lengths in pool in the morning

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

hey Panda!!! dont give up!!!

if you need to get it out ya system, do it - cos otherwise you will another day and it might be worse! then draw a line under it all and get back on the wagon! :D xxx

ps save me a chip? lol x

6. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    well i got chippy - so not as nice as my fresh cooked food but just what i needed to get it out of my system, i have no desire to eat processed foods like that again....i did enjoy it but every mouthful i kep thinking "my homemade free burger and chips are so much tastier!"

oh well - heating fixed and lights back on now, so gonna chill for a bit then head to bed - knackered

7. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done, you done the right thing. You've eaten the chips and got it out of your system, you could have done MUCH worse! Hope everything gets sorted in your house xx

8. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    well heat back on :) electrics sorted so we have light again, tummy feels yuck from the greasy food last night - but i will draw a line underneath and carry on back on track today.

i went swimming today again and instead of doing 40 laps i did 60 - hope that worked off some excess syns!!!

thanks for advice, key now is to keep chin up and keep doing SW 100%

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.