perpetual lbs - battling the under active thyroid!

victini

thought I should start one of these!

Having felt very unwell for almost 3 months, I suddenly gained almost 2 stone in 2 weeks.

Despite feeling like I couldn't function, I passed it all off as a 'phase' I only then saw my doctor when I gained all the weight, because, you know, beyond all the rest of it, it was putting on weight was what worried me most! Typical!

Battling my thyroid meds and my heightened anxiety (caused by meds) I am very cautious of controlling my weight now when im still balancing my dosages.

So far I have lost 1 stone and 2 lbs on Slimming World, of which my brother and I joined as a last resort (he joined reluctantly, but has lost 1 stone as well!)

So far its already made me feel so much better in myself.

Ill update on weekly weigh ins, which is today!

Wish me luck!

thank you Cynicalgirl! ^_^ ill follow yours back once i hit my 50 posts!! xx

weigh in night

lost only 1.5lbs

im happy with that, but im 4.5lbs off my target but have loads of events coming up from now to christmas so im gonna fail hugely

I bought and tried on a dress I never would have everrrr picked up before

This gives me hope. I need to keep going!!!!!!

15319614_1112790345495381_809491850_n.jpg

Thank you Cynical and Jenny! :)

Jenny I bought it from a place called Dunelm Mill!!! :) xx

thanks, I have a dunelm 1 min from me, I want one :) x x

Ahhh hahaha so handy!! Deff go have a look! Comes with the mirror and vanity table :) xxx

Today was not an amazing day,

Starting well with a bowl of wheetabix I thought I would be getting through the day on minimal syns

oh how I was wrong

The Christmas Market is here and my BF and I ventured in for lunch..... bad idea.. I found myself with a plate of Dutch pancakes in my hand and my BF happily stuffing pancakes into my mouth haha

oh well.... back to it tomorrow!!!

Ohhh Pancakes :)

Well done on your weight loss already hun.

xxxx

weigh in day tomorrow after a slightly dodgy weekend that included a burger and garlic curly fries:whistle:

I have went and bought about 6 boxes of alpen light bars! haha Oh gosh

Weigh in!

Lost 2lbs!!!

1 1/2 lbs off my target!!!

I'm pretty excited! Next week could be it!

I did it!

I lost 3.5lbs this week, hit my 1 1/2 stone award and my target award!

But now that I think about it, if I could lose that extra 1/2 stone.... how amazing would that be...

I wonder if it's okay to change your mind....

thank you!!!! ^_^

hi hun, i just read your posts and your so imspiring how are you managing losing so much each week with a UAT? im struggling so bad, im not losing anything at the minute

Hi!!

Honestly I'm not 100% sure!

At the mo I'm sticking 100% to the SW plan and I'm also doing a 25 min run 3 times a week!

How long have you been maintaining for??

Xxx

Back