Personal Sayings that keep you going

I like all of those sayings and quotes! One I found here on the forum is one I need to post on the fridge: "If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the solution." This is so important because I am a total stress-eater! :p

Ooh that is a FAB quote!

Need to tattoo that one to my inner eye lids!!

DickieC xx

"Don't wish for it, work for it"

"Without self discipline, success is impossible"

"I Willnot give up. It'll take encouragement, determination, hard work & a
positive attitude. I can & will succeed in all that I put my mind to".

Plus I like the two I've got on my signature. xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
"Don't wish for it, work for it"

"I Willnot give up. It'll take encouragement, determination, hard work & a positive attitude. I can & will succeed in all that I put my mind to".

Plus I like the two I've got on my signature. xxx

I like the don't wish for it, work for it! That is so true!!

I like loads of the others too, I might write them down on post it notes and stick them in the kitchen or at work!! x

I also cringe when I hear the 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' saying.... I always want say 'Well you've obviously never tasted Chocolate or KFC!!'

PMSL. Love it xxx

I like the don't wish for it, work for it! That is so true!!

I like loads of the others too, I might write them down on post it notes and stick them in the kitchen or at work!! x

I cant take credit for that quote, the woman on my ea sports fitness game says it lol!
Its true though. I know of many people who complain about their weight & wish to be slim but do nothing about it lol. xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:

I stole that one from a friend's facebook page for my signature!!

Hehe I am loving all these quotes they are making me feel more motivated too :) xxx
Although I have a naughty fridge magnet which says "I love to cook with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food" ;)

I have a naughty fridge magnet which says "I love to cook with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food" ;)

Great quote! On a very inspiring thread. Really love the 6 p's - prior planning prevents p1ss poor performance lol...

Great quote! On a very inspiring thread. Really love the 6 p's - prior planning prevents p1ss poor performance lol...

Haha thankfully I am not a big wine drinker so It's not too bad ;)
xx

These are all really good! Such inspiration! Mine is simple... "Hotpants" as that is what i WILL be wearing in December and i will be feeling confident in them :)

My Nan used to say "It's a grand life if you dont weaken" and that got her to 97 and a half!

I really hate that Kate Moss saying, a huge portion of chocolate fondant with cream tastes much better than being this skinny feels. I won't be ruled by food and I won't pretend I don't love a greasy nasty fish and chip, I do. IN MODERATION, thats what SW has taught me.

In terms of sayings... One I read here in someones sig.
"Being overweight is hard, losing weight is hard, chose your hard"

I really like the choose your hard one!

What a really lovely thread, here are 2 from Biggest Loser USA

"Don't lose sight of what you want! Dont Lose sight of what you're entitled to! "

"The past does not define, you the present does"

- In a years time you will wish you had started/made the effort now!

- Every journey must start with a single step

- nothing worth having comes easy

- the harder the journey, the greater the reward

These often help me along. Lovin some of urs lol

Ccxx

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=times new roman,times,serif]it's not about how good you are but how bad you want it!![/font][/font]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"Things that seem hard are not always that hard. Put one foot in
front of the other, and you'll get to the end."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back