Personal treats?

I'm treating myself as I loose weight....figured it would keep me on the straight and narrow plus I'm saving money by not having meals out or drinking alcohol. So I have reflexogy which is great for relaxation and giving my sluggish system a boost. On Friday I'm having a Tibetan massage as a treat for losing my first stone (fingers crossed I do as I don't get weighed till this afternoon). I find it helps me keep more focused and since starting the diet I really do want to look after my body more carefully x

I had a new hair style at 2 stone, planned a Radley bag for my 5stone but my late husband bought it for me for my birthday in May, so I bought a Radley holdall at 6stone! I'm now nearly 7 stone off - hoping to get there on Tuesday - and am thinking of another Radley bag - I'm a sucker for them!! Also planning a trip to Florida with my sister in law in the autumn when I'm aiming to have at least 9 stone but hopefully 10 stone off!

I had a back,shoulder and neck massage done in a lovely salon this week as a reward for losing my first stone.

I was a bit disappointed, as its the first time I've ever worked up the courage to strip off for something like this, I didn't feel it lived up to the hype :eek:, it was ok but not really worth the €55, I would have been better off getting a facial and a shoulder neck massage..thats what I'll do for my next goal, which is 21lbs or 10% bodyweight loss:) only 6.5lbs to go.

It may seem a bit extravagant but considering i have always been a 'big' girl i have never had larger than Acup boobs...typical really all the women in my family have huge boobs and skinny legs, i got the huge legs and no boobs, lol. So thats my treat to myself, and any admires who may want to stare in awe of them when i'm at goal,ha ha.x

I'm with you on that one such an injustice!!! said to OH this morning was considering it, not sure i'm brave enough though, but would love to!

my friend suggested today that with every pound lost you should put £2 in a money box....at least when it comes to splashing out on our pre planned treats it wont break the bank!!!

I haven't decided on a final goal treat yet, I know its sad but I think I might get my bathroom re-done.

Back