Photographic height/weight chart UPDATED

Brilliant link. Really helpful.

Thanks everyone, glad this is still being used.

It was really good to look at that site - I think my goal weight is prolly a lot more than most height weight charts say I should be, but from having been all sorts of weights, it is the weight I feel i could maintain, feel like I look good enough and be healthy - and looking up my goal on that chart - I would be happy to look like they did :)

Hey Boggins, just found that as well! Have added it to the front page! Great minds!

Only men at my height and weight. Shem, i would be curious to see someone like me.

Thanks Karen, not quite there yet, but going for it! Lady Nebula, don't worry. I understand that the site depends on people adding photos, so keep checking back and there may be a lady there at your range.

The My Body Gallery site is amazing, thanks so much for sharing! Not only has it helped me to decide a final goal weight, but it's made me feel much better about the way I look now- the women in my height and weight bracket look far better than the version of myself that I see in my head! It's given me more confidence in myself as I (hopefully) start losing weight, so thank you very much for that. :)

This is really cool. Going off that, how I want to look is about 8kg's lighter than my current target weight!!!

Eek. Might be dieting a bit longer...! lol

Back