Photos of weight loss so far

You look do much younger too!!!

Wow kellmo amazing pic! How talk are you if you don't mind me asking? Trying to work out what I will look like at 12 stone lol, really well done you look great :D

Cookie1234 said:
Wow kellmo amazing pic! How talk are you if you don't mind me asking? Trying to work out what I will look like at 12 stone lol, really well done you look great :D

Thanks Cookie!

I am 5 feet 4 and a half inches. (stupid short legs)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kellmo the difference is amazing.
your right to feel proud that's a massive change x x

brilliant! well done, what a big difference, people must be commenting - and most of all you must be feeling a lot better - and finding it a lot easier to move about id imagine with that much less of you!! Are you near to your goal?

Thanks guys, i do feel much much better about myself! I've been back to work this week after 7 weeks off so the difference is noticeable to my colleagues, they're actually going out of their way to tell me how good I look (it's lovely) but they all want to know how I've done it. I fibbed and said I've cut out carbs, upped protein and loads of water (its KIND of the truth!) i Tried to give as little info as possible but they're pushing for more.

Back in June I couldn't fit in my size 16/18 stuff, all I was wearing day in day out were leggings and baggy dresses, long tips etc. when we broke
Up
In july id lost a stone butbwas wearin the same clothes so today I started back in a size 14 pencil skirt, size 12 top and cardi. All fitted (with the top tucked into my skirt!!!- ME! Showing off my thin bits?!?!? So it is a big change in my appearance for them to see! I did feel really confident and happy, which just spurs me on :)

If I can do this anyone can.

I need to get to a healthy bmi (another 8lbs i think for that to take me to about 10 and a half stone) but I'd like to be nearer to 10 stone.
I'm constantly thinking about my re feed and how to do it sensibly and controlled. It's daunting and scary. I need learn moderation.

I fibbed and said I've cut out carbs, upped protein and loads of water (its KIND of the truth!) i Tried to give as little info as possible but they're pushing for more.

exactly what I said to anyone who asked and it is the truth ;-) worry about yourself not whether they bought it x

You look effing amazing! Well done you xxx

Back