Photos of weight loss so far

Doylage said:
kellmo you look GREAT, well done :)

You were a similar start weight to me and the same height so its inspirational :D keep going! xxx

I'm slowing down at the minute but I am really trying my best! Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing!!!! You look fantastic. Well done x

looking good well done!!

I weigh the same as u starting and I'm the same height so it's great to be able to see what I can look like if I work hard. You have done terrifically! Well done!

I weigh the same as u starting and I'm the same height so it's great to be able to see what I can look like if I work hard. You have done terrifically! Well done!

You can do it no problem! X x best of luck, shout if you need help!

Thanks for the offer. Just a quick question... What exercise did you do with the diet and how are you finding the re-feed?

Thanks for the offer. Just a quick question... What exercise did you do with the diet and how are you finding the re-feed?

I did walking, that's all. About an hour a day when is been on the plan for a whole (and got used to feeling dizzy and weak!).... I need to tone up now (ugh)

I did my own refeed and I follow Dukan rules for consolidation (there's loads of info on the other threads and I have a diary).., I didn't think the sns refeed was very good, or healthy for long term maintenance. Since I came of sns I've lost about another 5lb and (except for the extra Christmas 3lbs) I'm maintaining at 9 stone 7.

HTH.

Kellmo x

Thanks for the info Hun. I'll get my walking shoes on so! I was doing it last year but fell off the wagon in a big way.
You have done so well. A real inspiration to me!:)
Hope my tummy goes as flat as yours is!

Thanks for the info Hun. I'll get my walking shoes on so! I was doing it last year but fell off the wagon in a big way.
You have done so well. A real inspiration to me!:)
Hope my tummy goes as flat as yours is!

Enjoy it, take your MP3 player and sing as you go. I look like the village idiot on my walks yet don't really care!

Seriously, your pictures are inspiring! Im just about to start & if I can do as well as you have I will be over the moon! HUGE pat on the back for you :) xxxx

Seriously, your pictures are inspiring! Im just about to start & if I can do as well as you have I will be over the moon! HUGE pat on the back for you :) xxxx

Thanks very much! I've just gone through this thread and realised I've never posted my finished 'final pics'... So here goes...

Amazing! Just what we need for inspiration!! You've probably said somewhere, but how long did it take to get where you are? Xx

Amazing! Just what we need for inspiration!! You've probably said somewhere, but how long did it take to get where you are? Xx

Hi, thanks very much. I do hope it proves that it can be done in a very short space of time. I've been trying to lose that amount of weight for over 10 years. In the end I just 'sacrificed' 5 months of my life and got on with it. I am VERY glad that I did too.

Good luck

5 months on VLCD (13 stone 12 - 9 stone 10)

2 months on Dukan to maintain. (But lost another 3lb) and currently maintaining well.

Fab, just what I needed to read. Looking to start this but don't know too much about it. Is it expensive to keep up? Any side effects like headaches etc? X

Hi,

If you look on the slim and save website, it will give you all the info you need. If you look on minimins itself there will be a thread for slim and save there are plenty of people to help you. There are also stickies which answer all your FAQ's. good luck x

You look amazing, you look like half the person you were, big inspiration :)

Back