Pickle's Post - Absolutely Flabuless!

Thanks guys, I lost 2.5lb at WI on Thursday :) Got my 2.5 stone award. I also got my Club 10 but I think I could have maybe done with losing another half lb just to secure it lol. I'd really like to get under the 23's this week but if I don't its not a problem as I have had more chocolate than normal this weekend (yes I know easter was last weekend lol, still within my syns though)

Ordered some new clothes from the catalogue this week, only a few little items but in loads of different sizes so I could try things on. Got a few gorgeous pieces, have also ordered some more pumps and a work shirt (I don't have a job yet, I'm a student still but my course ends in May and so I am hoping to be working soon after, even if its just agency work) the bonus part was I got 1000 bonus tesco points on my order lol so its all good :)

Oh and I got measured for bra's and have gone from a 50 back size to a 46 back size. :)

So thats it for my Sunday night ramble, I'm addicted to banana and custard mullerlights and I made home made chocolates with loads of yumminess in, 5 syns a 2 inch square, very tasty very yummy, very moreish hence more choc than normal, but still within syns, just.

Woo hoo well done hun! What are you studying at college and what work do you want when you leave?

I want to work for Lush hun, I had an interview tonight and she said I seemed nervous but she really liked what I had to say so will I go back next Wednesday :)

Ok so lets see if I can do this properly.

My before picture, taken while I was on holiday with my nan.

Attachments

• 7034_278574595121_558815121_8946643_2230518_n.jpg
    7034_278574595121_558815121_8946643_2230518_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 27
This is my so far picture after 2.5 stone :) Still a way to go though x

Attachments

• 08042010106.jpg
    08042010106.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 77
your doing great big congrats on your 2.5st award and club 10, thanks for sharing pics an amazing transformation well done again xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely kind words :) I am really enjoying it this time around. I need to work more on toning my arms up this next few weeks as a top I have fits perfect everywhere but its just a little bit tight on the arms, so I am hoping to get into it without the tight arm feeling real soon.

I have WI in at 12 tomorrow, nervous as always but hoping I have done well, I would really like to get under the 23s this week but we shall see. :0)

Also, Pickle's tip of the day - don't drink 2 litres of water an hour before you go to bed! I wonder if getting up for the loo 14 times in 3 hours constitutes as body magic lol x

I lost 1lb this week, still a loss is a loss.I havent planned for two weeks though so have planned all food except snacks/syns.

Here is this week:

Thursday

Breakfast:
2 weetabix with milk HEA + HEB
Apple

Lunch:
Seafood Sticks, Cottage cheese
Muller light yoghurt

Tea:
Chilli con carne with Jacket potato HEB + 1 syn

Snack:
Passion fruit
Jubbly lolly 1.5syns

TOTAL SYNS: 2.5
Syns Left for the week: 102.5

Friday

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix with milk HEA + HEB
Banana

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with vegetable medley, cottage cheese and chicken chunks. HEB

Tea:
Pork Steaks with swede and carrot mash, cauliflower and broccoli cheese and sprouts. HEA

Snacks:

TOTAL SYNS:
Syns Left for the week:

Saturday

Breakfast:
Orange

Lunch:
Onion, mushroom and pepper frittata with cheese HEA

Tea:
KFC & Stir Fry HEB

Snack:

TOTAL SYNS:
Syns Left for the week:

Sunday

Breakfast:
Bacon and egg

Lunch:
Roast Pork, swede & carrot mash, boiled potatoes, broccoli & cauliflower. HEB

Tea:
Pork salad sandwich HEB

Snacks:

TOTAL SYNS:
Syns Left for the week:

Monday

Breakfast:
Apple

Lunch:
SW Quiche with egg salad and chicken

Dinner:
Beef in gravy, boiled potatoes, swede and carrot, cabbage, leeks and yorkshire pudding. HEB + 4.5 syns

Snacks:

TOTAL SYNS:
Syns Left for the week:

Tuesday

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix and milk HEA + HEB
Orange

Lunch:
BBQ Chicken with pitta bread and salad HEB + 1.5syns

Tea:
Bacon, sausage, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms.

Snacks:

TOTAL SYNS:
Syns Left for the week:

Wednesday

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix and milk HEA + HEB
Banana

Lunch:
Crumpet topped with chopped tomatoes, poached egg and quorn sausage 3.5 syns
Dinner:
Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese, wedges, mushrooms and onions. HEA + HEB

Snacks:

TOTAL SYNS:

A lot of my snacks are free foods such as fruit, yoghurt, pickled onions but I made a list of tempting ideas for what syns to have on my Original week :)

Syn Suggestions:
Flying Saucer sweets x 4 = 1 syn
Jelly Babies = 1 syn
Marshmallows = 1 syn
Treat size crunchie = 4 syns
Treat size curly wurly = 3.5 syns
Cadbury Light choc mousse = 3 syns
Caxton Pink n Whites = 2.5 syns
Caxton Pink n White jammy = 3 syns
Fox’s Party Rings = 1.5 syns
Icelands Healthy Options mini eclairs = 2 syns
Special K Mini breaks = 5 syns
Pickled onion space raiders = 3.5 syns
M&S Braised beef & carrots in rich gravy, 200g = 1 syn
McVities fruit shortcake = 2 syns
Milky Way, funsize 16g = 3.5 syns
McVities Rich Tea = 2 syns
Morrisons crumpets, 40g = 3.5 syns
Eat Smart Braised beef, veg & mash, 375g = 2.5 syns
Pagens wholegrain krisprolls = 2 syns
Mini milk lollies = 1.5 syns
Twister lollies = 4 syns mini = 2.5 syns
Twister lollies choc = 3.5 syns, mini = 2 syns
WW Cauliflower Cheese 250g = 1 syn
Iceland BBQ chicken chunks = 2.5 syns

Having a good week so far :eek:)

Have had some treats such as Snowballs and flying saucers and am still happily within my syns :eek:) I just had the yummiest tea.

3 Pagan Krisprolls topped with quark mixed with mint sauce, garlic, chip spice and crispy bacon. Ooh it was yummy :)

I have jelly in the fridge setting but won't be having it while tomorrow now x

Today one of my friends passed away, she was 25 and had a 4 year old daughter. She went to sleep and didn't wake up. They think it was adult cot death. I've been a bit numb since I found out. Normally I binge eat when I am upset but I haven't today.

Its really shook me up, she was a lovely lass but part of me is scared rigid by what has happened. She was a big lass and I can't help but think what if that played a part what if something happens to me. I have a fear of death as it is and I think this has just blown my mind.

That was very sad to read, I hate to hear of young people passing away especially when children are left behind. So sad.

Well done on fighting your own demons though and not letting it throw you off course, you've been doing so well!

You don't know for sure that her weight was a contributory factor so try not to fret on it. Extra weight does bring health risks as we all know, but you are doing something about it and you are doing it because you know it needs to be done and not as a knee jerk reaction to a situation. Following a weight loss program when your head and heart are in the right place is what will make this work. So keep on with what you're doing and you'll be slimmer and fitter in no time.

Keep your chin up.

So keep on with what you're doing and you'll be slimmer and fitter in no time.

Keep your chin up.

Which one lol?

Thank you, I know it might have had nothing to do with her weight, I guess I just find it hard to accept that she simply went to sleep and didn't wake up. It's like I'm searching for a reason if that makes sense x

Hi hun, thinking of you <<hug>>. My friend died when she was 16 of adult cot death, it's horrible but at least it was peaceful for her. I know that doesn't make up for her death, but it's a comfort. xx

Thanks Lou, hugs xx

Today has been a weird day, I got to college for half 9 to be told my tutor wouldn't be in as he is in Tenerife and can't get a flight back because of the volcano. I'm hoping he manages to get back soon as I only have 6 weeks of term left before my exams and this year has been such a bad one that I have had loads of time off and I was supposed to be getting extra help. Fingers crossed he will get back safe and sound and very soon.

I then walked 2 miles (although I am not sure why, I think my brain must have broken lol) to the local Iceland to get some bits and pieces in. I feel like I have had a bad day but on paper I don't think I have, lets see what you think.

Breakfast
2 Alpen Lights (HEB)

Lunch
Asda WM Pitta (HEB)
Lettuce & Onion
1/2 a box of iceland bbq chicken chunks (1.5syns)
Pink n White (2.5syns)
Asda sweet red pepper cottage cheese (1.5 syns)

Tea
Vegetable stir fry
Chicken
Mango
14 Flying Saucers (3.5 syns)

Total syns = 9

Back