Pickle's Post - Absolutely Flabuless!

I'm going to pop.

Just had Saag Aloo which was 1.5 syns. Was supposed to be as a meal accompaniment to go with my Murgir Jhol that I made but the Saag Aloo was so filling I will wait till later to eat the rest as otherwise I might pop. lol

Hi Pickle, how are you? I sooo love saag aloo, yum. Hope you are ok x

I'm good thanks hun. After making the Saag Aloo wii fit and my bathroom scales told me I had gained 8lb lol. Worked extra hard and managed to get a 2.5lb loss. :) Had a stressful week as my 12 year old brother got robbed :( but reigned in my comfort eating and lost another 2.5lb :) My 3.5stone award is in sight now.

I went to a 21st birthday party for my 2 best friends last night and wore a dress and felt fab and got lots of great compliments. The best bit was it was a size 22 and when I first started I was in 26-28 :) Xx

How are you getting on?

Well even though I have been good all week I think the weekend may have been a bit of a killer for me. I avoided the food at my friends party but did end up drinking a hell of a lot including champagne and cider. All high syn drinks.

My grandparents go away on Saturday for a week so lets just hope that I have a good week as I am expecting a gain or sts today but would really like my 3 and a half stone award next week.

Fingers crossed.

Well my grandparents have now gone to Malta for a week so I am home alone. Part of me thinks it will be easier as I can eat what I want - my granddad is a fuss pot with food so have to tailor meal plans around him. Part of me thinks it will be hard because it's a lot more difficult to create 1 portion of swede and carrot mash, 1 portion of xyz and to divide the recipes so they only serve one.

Last night I had a moment of weakness and spent a long time on the just-eat website looking at takeaways. I spent an hour looking trying to decide what I wanted and to justify it. Then I closed the screen cos if it takes me over an hour to decide then I can't really want it.

I'm now waiting for sky to call me back seen as they have mucked up my anologue ariel and i can't get picture on the tv's upstairs lol.

I'm melting a wax tart in Candy Corn scent and it is making me a bit hungry but filling my need for sweeties :)

I need to get my 3 and a half stone award this week! Determination!

Good luck Pickle :) Stay strong, you can do it :D

Well done of getting into a smaller dress and getting loads of ego boosting compliments. I bet you looked great! xxx

You could maybe freezing portions when you cook while your granparents are away?? It would save time too.

Good luck anyway xxx

Ok so today I have had:

Mini Weetabix and milk HEA HEB

Garlic chicken one pot, swede and carrot mash, leeks, cauli and broccoli cheese, jacket potato and 2 mini yorkshire puds. HEA HEB + 4syns

Did quite well with the portions, had a tiny bit too much leek but its all free so I don't feel too bad. :)

Hello my lovelies.

I am a bit knackered as went on a Flabelos machine today as well as walking lots and going to aqua aerobics. Bed is calling me.

I wrote about Flabelos on my blog if you want to read about it. Ikkle87 Random Ramblings: Absolutely Flabuless!

Goodnight xx

Ps - my knickers are a size 20!! Whoooo hooo :) x

Hey hun, I have been AWOL for a bit and just catching up. Thats terrible about your brother. Well done on the losses though x

I'm having a few bad days :(

I lost 1lb on Thursday and was quite disappointed so I thought heck I am going to have a blow out. So I had a few drinks and then a pizza. However since then I've felt too warm and too ill to eat properly and now my scales show a 6.5lb gain :(

Friday I ate:
Grapes, mug shot, salad.
Saturday I ate:
2 tins of beans, quorn dippers, mug shot, plum.

I need to just draw a big bold line and start a fresh. Breakfast Dinner and Tea and plenty of fruit too. Try and recoup what damage I have done.

Hey hun, you're doing brilliantly, I hope you enjoyed your pizza, but I'm sure the gain isn't a "real" gain, you're probably retaining extra fluid because of this hot weather. Make sure that line is drawn ------- there you go, now no going back over it.

Love the size 20 knickers - true smarty pants x

I think Lou should run a boot camp and enrol us all! That would have us shifting the lbs in no time!

Hehe - I'm a bossy bint aren't I? Just wish I could make it work for myself hun x

Things aren't too bad now lol. Back to eating proper, been to Flabelos today and got 3 more sessions booked plus lots of walking.

Been looking at exercise bikes but they all have maximum weight limits :( xx

I am so getting that 3.5 stone award this week or there will be trouble!!

Loving the PMA! I know what you mean about the exercise bike, all home gym equipment has a limit, usually 16st, which is a bit crazy really. have your council got a gym you can join for a reasonable price?

Back