Pics!! This is a real bravery test....

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Warning - not for the faint of hearted. If easily startled or traumatised, look away now.... :rotflmao:

I thought I would post a few progress pics, and I am wearing shorts. :eek: This is a bravery test for me. I know my legs are not road worthy yet....I'm not kidding myself.....lol.....but hey, I think I look pretty average.

The dress is the prettiest dress I own. I bought it from a friend - it some designers name, I don;t know who, but it was too small for her. I need to lose a few pounds for it, and a tan wouldn;t hurt - but its the girliest thing I own, and the prettiest dress I have ever owned. Even if I never wear it anyhere - it hangs in my closet. Maybe I will wear it around the huose when lounging and watching DVDs :D

Eeeek.....I'm turning back in to a girl!!!! LOL :rotflmao: :D

Partydress1-1.jpg

09-07-08_0805.jpg

09-07-08_0807.jpg

and just to serve as a reminder... ;) :D

BeforeLL-May2007.jpg

wow what a transformation!

well done and good luck.

Wow! You look great --and if the legs can move you along, then they are road worthy! I think you can wear that first dress anywhere it looks awesome on you. The other one is nice, too -- but I think the bright colours go well with your fair complextion.

MinnieMel

BL, you are looking stunningly gorgeous!! Such an incredible achievement!!! Can't tell you how proud you should be of what you have achieved and I'm glad I've been able to share your journey with you :cool:

Who are the two different people though?

Ahhh, amazing transformation darling :) You're gorgey xxx

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, awesome BL!!

x

you look brilliant x x x

WOW....just WOW....!!!:D:D:D

And I love the girlie, floaty dress. Really suits you!!!

Lacey..xx :)

Aw, thanks everyone!! You always make me feel so good - you can always count on this site for a lift!

I still can't believe I feel confident enough to wear shorts out. Granted it was only to the gym, but thats huge for me!

It's all the nice things on this site too that have helped build my confidence so much - thanks for that!!! :)

XXX

Echo all of the above. Amazing, you look so gorgeous! And you should wear shorts more often. Well done you! xxx

THanks Kaalin and Diane :)

Diane, you almost made me spit my coffee on my monitor with your bussoms comment! :rotflmao: Thanks for that - that is the first time anyone has ever said that to me!! They were a bit of a surprise to me - I didn;t know what I was going to have underneath all my fat till I got there, and luckily - there is still something there!! That's ONE good gene I got that my sister didn't!! hehehe :D

You look and are amazing. Following your story has been so inspiring and after doing the whole program myself albeit in bits having a break between foundation and management.
I know it is a life changing process giving us lots of tools to use along lifes journey.
Well done B.L. Maria :)

Back