Pics!! This is a real bravery test....

I love love love that dress when you shrink out of it can I have it please :D

You look fantastic, amazing and gorgeous!! Best you get hubby to take you to some posh wine bar (for some soda water of course) at some point so you can wear you dress out and show off how gorge you are!!!

Wow BL you can wear shorts & look fantastic & that dress is just lovely.I bet the tat's shrinking as well you look better & more pretty in every picture Well done you

Good GRIEF BL!!!!! You look incredible! You must be so proud and deservedly so!!! Definitely an inspiration to others :D:D:D

u go girl! your looking fantastic BL, legs and all :) what a transformation, keep up the good work BL, xxx

You look fabulous and you should be very proud of yourself, that's my inspiration for the day sorted - thank you
Liz:D

FAB - the dress looks gorgeous and i cant wait until i can wear shorts again! the tatt is great too btw! You Go Girl!!! x x

Oh wow!! You look absolutely fabulous!! Bet you feel amazing in that dress! It's beautiful!!

What a fantastic achievement!

X

You look fab well done!!!

Thanks so much all of you for your words of encouragement - it means a lot. :)

I still can't believe I went out in shorts - went to Tescos last ngiht, and again noone keeled over and died. :D I stopped in to try on some sale clothes, (bad bad me!), and as I was changing I discovered, I have "Bingo THighs!" :rotflmao: I amgoing to be working on toning for the rest of my life I fear! lol

But hey, as long as I walk, don;t run, they stay still!! hehehehe

No matter - its building my confidence. I just want to get on with life and feel normal, and that means dressing in shorts and sleeveless tops on hot days. So I want to be able to do that without the fear of seeing revulsion on anyones faces - and that no longer happens. Phew. Its great.

Funny - I spent most of my life working hard at not being "normal". Now, thats what I want to be! lol

Thanks again - all your words and comments are invaluable. :)

XX

:eek: BL I've got BINGO everything now!!! lol!! Its a small price to pay I guess and I'm sure once the gym becomes a good friend, things will improve lol :cool:

Back