Pig in the city!

Hello! Ive just been reading through your diary and I can sympathise with the pcos. I noticed someone said they had a period for the first time in ages, but I think thats down to ketosis more than anything else - for me it is anyway. Been an atkins girl for a while and the lower carbs cause me to get totm!

Anyway, Im hoping to start in January - off to see my consultant tomorrow. I will make a diary in the new year.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far and have a good chirstmas :D

I am lucky really as it has never affected my cycle that much and glad that its sorted yours out. I think cutting out carbs seems to be the best and healthiest way of reducing the symptoms. In the two weeks that I have been on this diet my hormonal spots have disappeared!

Its a good plan to start in January. After a lot of consideration I am going to talk to my counsellor about possibly taking a two week over the festive season. We have things planned every night!

My terrible before pics

I am close to cracking so thought I would put this up to remind myself how bad I looked to weeks ago!

Woops wrong way round!

Attachments

• Me-front.jpg
    Me-front.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Me side.jpg
    Me side.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 65
oh damsel! what a gorgeous girl you are - love your hair. and you are going to have a brilliant shape!

Hey Damsel, how you doing?

Hello Lady - what an amazing bod you already have, like the rest say - hot damn... momma!!

I am glad its going well for you. My plan is that I am going to have christmas eve low carb, christmas day low carb eating but a bit more of it and back on the waggon for boxing day I think! I just dont want to go too crazy. I am teetering on the brink of the tens, so hopefully I will be there before saturday - me and kira have a wager on!

Hello all, sorry for my absence. I have had a manic Christmas including a death and a reunion with my dad. As a result I came off plan for three weeks. I have eaten and drunk terribly and put all the weight back on :/.

So i am starting again tomorrow with low carb and aiming to be back on track next week. How was Christmas for everyone?

my god - you dont do things by halves do you!

Hi Damsel
I have binged over xmas - its been naughty 2 weeks. Put about 7lbs back on, but I reckon I can get rid of it asap, just can't wait to get back onto the diet.

Okay so my laptop has broken and I have a 4,500 word essay due in on tuesday. Joy of joys.

It my first weigh in in a month on saturday and I know its gonna be a bad one :/ . I am so so so stressed at the mo so am really looking forward to cutting food out again!

We have decided to go on holiday with some friends to celebrate my (hopeful) graduation in late July. My goal is to be a size 10-12 by then so I can feel good in the heat and the eneviatbly tiny plane seats :)

Egbert sorry to hear the news. I think the festive season has got to be the most difficult time but this month should be easy... everyone will be on a diet! x

If you're near me I could possibly let u borrow one of my laptops? Maybe. But they're like my babies! lol!

Oh heck thats alot of work. Is there anywhere you can borrow one from? Library? If you're in Manchester me! Otherwise does it have to be typed? Would they understand and give you an extension?

x

How you doing Damsel? Dieting going OK?

Hey egbert, im very stressed atm to be honest, my uni work is piling up but my head is stuck firmly in the sand... How are you?

Well, I dont have uni work but i am doing a home learning course, its something I can do at whatever pace suits me, but the problem there is I get too easily distracted and never sit down to do it. So a good kick up the bum every now and then is required. What uni course are you doing?

Back