Pilates.???

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Hi all.
Just wondered what everyone's opinions were on doing Pilates while on ss/ss+..??
I'm coming to the end of week 2 and wanted to do something to help me tone up a bit from next week. I have the shred but think it would be a bit much. I have a treadmill and was planning on doing some walking. I also bought a beginners Pilates DVD with which u can build up from a 5min session to a 50min session so was wantin to start that along with treadmill. Do u think this would be okay.? Just want to tone and get a bit of definition as I lose the lbs lol. Thanks xx

Pilates is good for you, they recommend doing this on LL, its not too strenuous so should be fine :)

lauren-1986 said:
Pilates is good for you, they recommend doing this on LL, its not too strenuous so should be fine :)

Yey thanks Lauren. I thought it would be good for tone and definition as I lose. And as u say it's quite gentle. I have a new DVD that has different length and intensity workouts so that u can build up as ur strength improves. :) gonna start it on Monday then :) xx

Back