Cruise PV Pile of Washing to Washboard Abs!!!!

Weigh in news not bad plus 1 can live with that !!!!!
Yesterday Food: PV
Brekkie - oat bran porridge soya milk
Lunch - chicken
dinner - chicken & Veg stirfry
Snacks- Shape 0%/ boiled egg/0% greek yoghurt
Exercise - 20 min C25K training

Hi Big Chick, I think you must be on a PV day, because I can see veg in your dinner. Where's your lunch veg though?

x

BigChick - aren't the shape 0% yogurts the ones with fruit in?

I think you may well be right mouse - have now ordered in Muller lights instead.
Poor planning had no veg available for lunch on that day Joanne.
Have since sat down and planned lunches for the next week.
Just waiting for my first ever batch of oat bran muffins to come out of the oven :0D
Thanks for your help you bunch of stars

How's it going?

Had a lack of planning wobble over the weekend! But have regrouped and the muffins are a result.
So today PV
2 oat muffins/ muller light
tinned salmon & tomatoes
smoked salmon scrambled eggs & mushrooms
Snacks: Remaining muffins/muller light/boiled eggs
Exercise: 20 min weight training

This is tuesdays efforts PP day
chicken breasts
smoked salmon
Exercise: 20 min C25K training

Wednesday PP day
chicken breasts
Roast beef
Exercise: 20 min weight training

Thursday PP day
chicken breasts
Roast beef
Exercise: 20 min C25K training

Looking good Big chick... how many PP days are you planning before giving your poor body some veg though?!! I always used to do 4PP / 3PL, but this time am doing 1PP/1PL and I'm finding it so much easier on so many fronts... More interesting too...

Good luck over the weekend. No more planning lapses!

Thanks joanne have been being consistant
I have had a big birthday to enjoy. Also since having a mirena IUS fitted I have been having terrible water gains and mood swings which are really affecting me. How can one person gain 10lb upwards in a day and two dress sizes over a week when eating dukan!!!! But am keeping a strict food and exercise diary to return to Doc after 4 weeks as this is just getting me down.
Hope everyone else is dukannering well :0D

But on the upside despite my bloated appearance the race for life training is going well as is new lunchtime gym visits

Hi bigchick. I had a coil fitted 6 weeks ago and find the blating terrible as well. Can easily go up eight pounds in a day even without eating! Hoping dukan will help me get down. fingers crossed...

Me too... glad I never went there... ugh!

Prefer abstention myself ;)

Oh thanks for sharing this because I was going to go that way too - now having a minor re-think.... Anyway haven't even made the appt to see my Doctor yet.
I'm struggling with bloating at any time right now. The pregnant look is so "me" ;-)

I have the non hormonal one, and have been assured that bloating will settle in two to three months. To be honest, despite the bloating, I'm happy with it as my weight used to go up and down terribly (as well as my mood) on the pill so I prefer to be hormone free. Also, can't take hormones now as they were the likely cause of three blood clots that I had last year.

I think it's a question of some people thinking the coil is the most fab thing ever, and others having real problems with it. The reason my doc wanted me to have one was because of severe dysmenorrhea, so I would have needed the hormonal type - and I reckon that will probably be the one which causes the most trouble.

Back