Pineapple, thought I'd share...

I took a whole one to work with me yesterday...oh surprise, surprise., it has all gone.
I buy mine peeled and cored as well and it works out cheaper. Crazy.

My baby pineapple only filled 2 tupps today - the other one i had filled 4 of them!!! :)

gonna have some later - good stuff! x

love pineapple too though how much is too much in a week? was going to ask in a thread but seen this and decided to see how much everyone else eats? tooooo goood

I'd eat it everyday if I had it in the house.. I had at least 1/2 per day the days it's in the house x

I'd eat it more often if it wasn't such a pain in thevarse to cut open, prepare and chop lol xxx

go on amazon and type in pinapple corer/slicer ive got one and its amazing... not chopping or peeling :D xx

I now buy the pineapple lollies from asda, they can work out expensive but they are delicious. They are in the little packets for packed lunches and they are something like 5 or 6 for £2 I think. Can't be sure of the price though, they often have them reduced at the asda near me for 6p each ?

I now buy the pineapple lollies from asda, they can work out expensive but they are delicious. They are in the little packets for packed lunches and they are something like 5 or 6 for £2 I think. Can't be sure of the price though, they often have them reduced at the asda near me for 6p each ?

I love the pineapple lollies too, and if you go in my asda in the evening they are always reduced too xxx

go on amazon and type in pinapple corer/slicer ive got one and its amazing... not chopping or peeling :D xx

Thanks just bought one! Should make life that little bit easier!

I bought some pineapple today, just got some ready sliced and they were £1 a packet from asda. Although you can get a full one on offer at the moment I have found that they are never ripe and then by the time I cut it its started gong bad so I have to throw it away, then its wasted anyway. I know I will eat the prepared stuff quite quickly as they are always ripe when I buy them.
I'm going to take a fruit salad to work tomorrow, ive got... pineapple, pomegranate (already prepared), water melon (already prepared), satsumas, pear and apple. Will keep it on my desk and munch on it through out the day as I have a meeting over lunch time so probably wont get time for a break tomorrow afternoon xx

Our Asda do full ones ready peeled and cored in a clear pack. I love love love pineapple but cant eat it anymore. Gives me terrible stomach gripes and "bathroom trouble" :(

nettie said:
I bought some pineapple today, just got some ready sliced and they were £1 a packet from asda. Although you can get a full one on offer at the moment I have found that they are never ripe and then by the time I cut it its started gong bad so I have to throw it away, then its wasted anyway. I know I will eat the prepared stuff quite quickly as they are always ripe when I buy them.
I'm going to take a fruit salad to work tomorrow, ive got... pineapple, pomegranate (already prepared), water melon (already prepared), satsumas, pear and apple. Will keep it on my desk and munch on it through out the day as I have a meeting over lunch time so probably wont get time for a break tomorrow afternoon xx

Yes as my pineapple from the Asda "offer" is hard and dry. Gutted. Am too stingy to buy the pre cut ones as I would eat it in one sitting lol

We'll after reading this I thought I like pineapple but its always a pain to prepare so I youtube'd the best way, in the end I've ordered a cutter/corer from eBay for 4£ inc post ........ Can't wait now so I can go and buy one! :)

Back