Pineapple, thought I'd share...

OK, this is going to be tough! Imagine plastic outer circle with two side by side flexible blades inside. You push the blades over the mango so they flex and closely cut either side of the stone, leaving you with two halves to then scoop out or whatever.

Does that make sense??

trinity_bleu said:
OK, this is going to be tough! Imagine plastic outer circle with two side by side flexible blades inside. You push the blades over the mango so they flex and closely cut either side of the stone, leaving you with two halves to then scoop out or whatever.

Does that make sense??

I think I'd have to see it in action to get it !

For now, I'll leave the hubby to it and clear up afterwards :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't felt much like eating *proper* food of late but polished off 2 slices of lovely juicy pineapple today nature looks after us.

Not to do with pineapples but we got a mango slicer today :)

Will let you know...

The Lakeland pineapple gadget is fantastic - it even impressed my hubby

As for pineapple.........its the only fruit that is actually better than chocolate - and theres loads on special at the mo. Sainsburys had them for a pound yesterday too

Yummy I love pineapple....

You know even if you posted that it guaranteed a D cup and a wasp waist I'd have to decline!
Can't even bear the smell of it or sweets that are flavoured by it! bleurgh!!! lol

lsf666 said:
Not to do with pineapples but we got a mango slicer today :)

Will let you know...

It was very good actually! Recommended :)

Minimins......eating the worlds pineapples one slice at a time ;)

Only one at a time naaaaaaaah at least 3 or 4 lol !!!!:D

There will be a world shortage of pineapples before long, and they growers will wonder how that happened :eek:

But we are not going to tell are we shhhhhhh it is our secret.:)

One slice? Pfft :p, I eat at least 1/4 of a pineapple in each sitting! LOL

I am with you on that one it is mega delicious, a drink and a snack in one go and comes in natures own packaging !!

Long Live The Pineapple

I polished off a whole pineapple today - in two sittings - it was so delicious that I have just updated my tesco order to add two more!

I also love fresh pineapple. Just a bit of a head up, at Asda they do ready peeled pineapple in ready wrapped, its just not got all the skin on it, and boy are they sooooooooooooooo sweet. OK you pay a bit more, but there is no waste! Worth the money in my honest opinion.

I love pineapple too. Saw these in Asda yesterday and was so tempted as I hate the faff of having to peel and core them myself. We'd just had a big talk about how we need to save money, though, so would have felt bad sneaking one into the basket!

i love pineapple!
cut one up to take to work on friday to snack on during the day, along with a whole melon..... i had eaten them both between 10am and 1:30pm whilst doing paper work at my desk! gorgeous!

Back