ProPoints *pinkbuttons* food diary (7 stone to say bye to)

really...well i will ask my leader to work it out as a woman who helps did it..will check that next week.... the last time i was 11.5 stone i was at school.. just before i was pregnant (19yrs old) I was 13.10.... since then i have gone up to 19 bk down to 13.7...bk up again to 18.12.... as for a party! ....lol....Im aiming for my 40th (10th March) to have lost a lot!):)..........dint wanna be fat and 30...def dont wanna be fat and forty!!!!

That will be awesome :) that's plenty of time to lose loads :) yay!! Yea just get her to double check xx

No probs! :) x

:flowers:VERY WELL DONE on your weight loss, amazinggggg

What fab weight losses! Well done!

Ruth
X

Have u had a good day today poppet? x

Glad to hear it :) hoping I fit in at my new class! Stayed last few weeks and really like leader so that's a start :) x

Sounds yummy :) gotta love a good chip butty xx

ugh sorry but i don't want to sound like a party pooper but there are no half points!! So even though you only had a small bit of butter it would still be 1pp

an average slice of bread is 2pp but when you have 2 it is 5pp (because again there are no halfs, so alot of things are rounded up or down :()

Again with the timeout!! 1 timeout finger is 3pp and 2 sticks are 5pp

Don't want to sound like a nag!! But we all had to get our heads round it when we first started pp!!! We've all made the same mistake lol!!! Just trying to help xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tbh i don't think it will make a great difference to your weight loss huni!!! We all made that mistake in the start and then discover it!!! Always work out whatever thing is for 1,2's,3's etc!! Some times it works out in our advantage like a wee bar of freddo chocolate is 3pp or you can have 2 of them for 5pp!! It's not the case with everything!! But some things xxxxx

thats only the things that i knew to look at pet!! Just work everything out in multiples from the beginning!!! You will soon get to know what your favourites are and wont have to check everytime xxxxxxxxxxx

It was really confusing to start with but u get used to it :) i write things like multiples in a little book to remind me and if u track online that will keep u right :) xx

very confusing

hi Pink I agree it can be very confusing but you will soon get used to it........Great idea Carly keeping a little note book will do that myself from now on x

Heeey, i dunno if you buy the same time outs as me but mine are 2points a finger and 5 points for 2 .......(i buy them from home bargains)

Back