Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pizza Express - WW Pizza's

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by mrs r-b, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. mrs r-b

mrs r-b is loving the sunshine!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi All

In my WW meeting last night the group leader talked about a range of low fat pizza's which Pizza Express have added to their menu - all of the pizza's are less than 8 points. I thought I'd had a try so had the ham and cheese pizza over the weekend, which was scrummy. Does anyone know where I can find the points list for the new pizza's and starter menu?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Groovychick

Groovychick Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    i had one of the new pizza express pizzas (legherra range i think) it was heaven on a plate and well worth the 8 points, i got the points values from the actual WW site but didnt have a look for the starters or dessert, maybe you can find it on there unless someone comes along with the values on here !!

4. mrs r-b

mrs r-b is loving the sunshine!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya - I thought the pizza was lovely, I felt like I was treating myself but didn't feel like a fatty afterwards... haha. I can't find anything on the WW website, am I being thick?! Where ccan I find the info on there? Thanks in advance.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.