Placing an order

Laurie

MM addict
Hi all, I'm so impressed with the sample packs I've tried, I'm going to bite the bullet and place my first monthly order.
I have chosen 42 meals/ 14 shakes and 28 bars.
I've ticked the ones I want but how do I pick the quantities of each pack?
I can't see a way to do this? Do they just give you a selection of each that you've chosen.

I'd tick the bit that says choose at check out and then as bananas says you can then type all the details in the box that shows up then. That's what I do anyway. So I can have odd numbers of things.

ah I swear I need glasses just seen on the drop down 'confirm in notes box @ checkout'
hmmm this is going to take me a long time to decide exactly what I want, best get my thinking cap on!

I just had a cottage pie, was very dubious to say the least. Heard more negatives than positives! I'm pleased to say I really enjoyed it, was so weird eating 'real food' and it being 'ok' to do so!

Just a quick question - I didn't buy samples,I dove straight into the programme. When I ordered I clicked on receive free support. When I got my delivery, I had all the meal packs and bars etc but nothing else, no mixing instructions, no programme details, no measurement chart as Donjon said she had in hers. Just the food and nothing more. Is that what everyone else got?

I got an instructions sheet and a measurement sheet. Perhaps they woukd email them to you if you contact them?

Thanks Weasy- I had to bug Giza to help me sort it out xx

Curvy did you get the shaker, I did but alas it has no measurements on it.

Yep got the shaker, with no measurements and the food. No instructions, nothing

haha i said to my mum i've got a free shaker. and I went to use it and was like 'where's the measures' lol . Anyway It was so nice of them to send me it for free I can't complain will just measure the water in a measuring jug first. I also go sent some multi vitamins and a tape measure. How nice was that!?x

I have placed our order today lol i had the same problem wondering where to put all the list of diff meals/shakes etc i wanted.

No sooner than i ordered than Rob called to let us know when it would be dispatched etc.

I must admit already a brill service!!

Am now hoping he remembers to put in the instructions for me lol:D

Can't wait for the bits to come now so we can have a nosey got some samples and extras to try :D

I have always found the service to be superb - nothing is too much trouble - it is a real pleasure dealing with Rob and the others!

I have to agree, rob has been helping me over the last couple of days with a missing order and has been really good. Actually called back when he said he would, so rare from any company nowadays! Def a good start.

Ive just placed my (hopefully) second last order... With what I already have, I should have enough to last 88 days, so just another 25 days to order I April.
Hoping the expense will help keep me on track !

That's what I do Stormy - order a load so that the cost makes me continue :)

Well I hope it works as well for me as it has for you !! Well done BG X

I have no complaints about Rob or the service, I just wondered what everyone else was getting! I think I picked the best possible diet with S n S :)

I've always had fab service too, first order came with free shaker, tape measure and info sheet.
Second came with free delivery but without my samples, as soon as I told rob he sent them out that day in the post.
Third delivery he has automatically upgraded to saturday delivery x

Curvykirst said:
Yep got the shaker, with no measurements and the food. No instructions, nothing

i got the instructions, measuring tape and chart but no shaker :(

Back