Step 1 Sole Source Please Help.........in need of support

Hbomb27

Well...not sure how all this works...never been on a forum before...but being to try to see how other people are doing on the CD ... I am on day 3 and could eat my right arm!!! Finding it really hard at the moment and even doubting if i can do this!! Really need to be able to talk and i find support from others doi ng this!

Last edited:
You're nearly over the hump now. Don't give up just before it starts getting easier. This diet is hardcore but gives such amazing results. You've done amazing to see through the first 3 days....most people give up but you didn't.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are you currently on the cambridge diet? I have seen somewhete that first four days are hardest..is that right...

Day 4.....feeling shaky this morning getting ready....

Day 4.....feeling shaky this morning getting ready....

I'm on day 4 to. Well I have lost 2 stone already. Had a few breaks, cheats couldn't get my head around getting back on it. But I have a new consultant and looking forward to first weigh in. Do u weigh Tuesday as well? How much do u hope to lose.

Not got a clue!!! My weigh in will be monday night.....think in total i would like to lose 4stone......at this moment in time i am doubting how long i can do this for!! First time i have done it.... How long did it take you to lose 2stone?
I feel really lightheaded today though!!

Last edited:
Hi hbomb, you've done well to get this far and it DOES get easier. I promise. In fact it becomes a little addictive once you're in ketosis and losing weight. Give it 2 -3 weeks before you decide if this is for you. Best advice is to drink lots of water. If will help if your hungry and dizzy.

Not got a clue!!! My weigh in will be monday night.....think in total i would like to lose 4stone......at this moment in time i am doubting how long i can do this for!! First time i have done it.... How long did it take you to lose 2stone?
I feel really lightheaded today though!!

Took me 7 weeks. You will get through it. It is hard at first but it becomes a routine and gets easier. I to would like to lose 4 stone more so we can work together keep each other updated. Have u had any sneaky peaks on the scales. It's so tempting.

Thanks julie thanks berry.... Yes i am tonight considering the SS+ I lost 5lb for my first week.....
Yes berry i would like that thankyou.... I do need to have a rant now and again and it does help being able to rant to people who know what i am going through xx

Well done on your loss that's amazing. How have u been today:). I weighed with a loss of 9 1/2 lbs this morning. I was well surprised. This is why we love this diet it's great but it's hard to. You have to find the right step that works best for you.

WOW thats fantastic well done..... Today i havent been so bad..dorsnt really bother me in the day...its more when i amback from work and trying to feed everyone that i could chew my right arm off!! Lol.... I have decided to move to the SS+ though....well today i have had my 3 products but at that bad time of needing to eat i scrambled 2 eggs (adding nothing to it other than some salt) delicious....lol ive never known an egg be so tasty! anyway by doing that i am feelung a lot more optomistic....as i had tried spag bol and a soup products and dont really like them!!!!

Do u start ss+ today? I hear the losses are pretty much the same. Yea evenings are hardest for me to , that's when I constantly think about food. So I just grab more and more water. It's tough!!! So far I've had a chocolate shake:)

Hi...i started yesterday....i only had a boiled egg extra to the 3 shakes though! Like to save my last shake for evening time and have it as hot chocolate stops any other cravings :)

Well done so far and stay strong I am only on day two but loving the support you are all giving each other xxx

Back