Please help me.

Good luck for today!

Yes, I started CD on the 20th March. Am on day 11 now and another lb has gone, so 15 in total :)

xxx

Wow Sarah - that truly is a fab result! well done you!

How are you finding it? easy? hard?

xx

well done Jools

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jools,
How's it going so far? It is a hard diet to do, especially haviing done it before, as I have. But you can, and will do it with determination!!
Good luck!!!

Ive actually got through day one! I am so pleased with myself as when I did the diet before I was constantLy hungry and I would have eaten by tea time.

I've been fine today - a little heavy headed at the moment but nothing I can't handle and it is nearly bedtime!

So here is to day 2! Lets see if day 2 can be just as good!

xx

Ive actually got through day one! I am so pleased with myself as when I did the diet before I was constantLy hungry and I would have eaten by tea time.

I've been fine today - a little heavy headed at the moment but nothing I can't handle and it is nearly bedtime!

So here is to day 2! Lets see if day 2 can be just as good!

xx

YAY !!!! wtg Julie :D

you can so do this hun........keep glugging that water....the first few days are the worst - after that, you'll be flyin !!!!

keep us posted.....

lotsa love

Debz xx

Day 2 for me.

I had such a restless nights sleep and if I remember correctly the last time I did this I was always out like a light! Oh well - lets see what happens this evening!

Hope you are all well.

xx

Day 2 finally over.

I nearly didn't make it though.

I don't know what happened. I wasn't hungry, I was fine all day and then suddenly at tea time I felt like my head was telling me I needed to eat. It makes it worse that I have to cook for the kids & hubby.

Fortunately I didn't eat but I did have a good chat with myself in the kitchen. Anyone from the outside would have thought I was mad!

xx

Hi Jools... just wasnt to wish you all the best on this diet. Whenever you get a moment like that again, just pause and think about things.. (talk to yourself if you like, but you may find no one replies!).. You did well.. good luck. xxx

Hi mumof2girls - I did talk to myself .. well I discussed if I should eat and then decided against it!

Must say day 3 has been easier than I expected. I have been fine all day and now I am feeling slightly lethargic. Still an early night should help.

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and they said I had gained 6lbs! lol ... now I know that can't be so I will try again tomorrow!

xx

Day 4 start for me. I weighed in this morning at 6lb less! Delighted with that.

I have a headache already so I know that its gonna be a rough day but I will survive!

xx

congrats Jools, its a great feeling, I too was 6lb down on the 4th day, its my 6th day today and I feel great, not hungry or headachey, just my feet so cold lol.

well done
s x

Sun, its funny you should say about your feet being cold. I have the heating on today and my daughter has just complained that she is boiling but Im soooo cold!

Have also eaten 2 slices of ham today. Why??? .... habit. I did it as I was making the kids dinner sandwiches. Couldn't believe it then had a moment where I realised what I had done. Gutted as Ive done 3 days 100% and I didn't even want it.

Nevermind thou .. no point dwelling on it now.

xx

hiya missus - stick with it - the worst is soooo nearly over :D

ur doin great !!!!

keep up the good work !!

lotsa love

Debz xx

And so begins day 5.

Im feeling fine today. No headache (as yet!) No tiredness (as yet!) BUT the kids are driving me craaaaaaazzzzzzeeeeee! LOL!

Back to school on monday!

Hope you are all doing well!

xx

Great to hear your super progress. It certainly ain't easy but you seem to have breezed it. My evenings are the worst for nibbling and water, hot or cold, just doesn't cut it. I have found splitting my evening soup into 2 large mugs helps to fill me up and keep me warm. Silly when the weather is warming up!

Back