Please help me.

:D yayyyyyyy well done:D

Well I thought I was ressurect my thread from page 17! :wave_cry:

Im still on a 16lbs loss and have fallen slightly off track over the last 2 weeks. Ive had bits here and there but obviously it all mounts up and the fact of it is that over the last 2 weeks I haven't lost anything at all.

Im slightly gutted as I do really want to do this so I HAVE to buckle down and get back on track in the morning!

Wish me luck!

xx

I did decide to weigh myself yesterday and I was very pleased (and greatful!) to have stayed the same. I am so disappointed in myself as I know I could have lost a further 6lbs or so over the last 2 weeks that I have messed about and I could have been just about to go into my next stone down too.

I woke up yesterday morning vowing to get back on track but guess what?? I didn't.
I was fine until tea time then I had bits of this ... bits of that ... and it all mounts up to more or less nearly a full meal!

All I need to get me on track is that one full day ss and once I have dione it it will spur me on to do another.

Will I ever do it??

xx

Woo hoo Jools, congratulations

Please help me .....

I really can't get back on track. Ive done one full day of 100% and then I don't know what happened.

Its not that Im feeling hungry because Im not - I think its just the habit of eating whatever in the evening. Does that make sense to anyone.

I have my little boys barbecue on saturday for their birthday so I do intend to join in with all of my family and eat. My grand plan is to get back on track on Sunday morning but I know I am going to find it very hard.

Does anyone have any helpful tips at all?

xx

Good luck x

Another hard day today .. why can't I do this? I really want to but Im finding it so hard that I could cry!

Ive set sunday as my restart day but now Im even doubting any faith I have in myself.

Does anyone else get like this?

xx

Another hard day today .. why can't I do this? I really want to but Im finding it so hard that I could cry!

Ive set sunday as my restart day but now Im even doubting any faith I have in myself.

Does anyone else get like this?

xx

we ALL feel like this at some point....

please dont beat yourself up hun :)

why not try the 790/810 plans ??? then you could have some protein/veg(or salad) every day.....

CD is hard but you know that the results are so so worth it !!

you CAN DO THIS....think of it as a CHOICE - not a prison or being deprived - you CAN eat whenever you want but you have CHOSEN not to - just for a little while until you get to where you want to be......

hope that helps.....

love, as always

Debz xx

Back