Please help me.

Hi Wez

I am starting to feel the cold more I must admit. Have you had any Bullion? That warms me up and also keeps the hunger pangs at bay until my next pack is due. I have a pack at 11, a bullion at 2, a pack at 4 and my last pack at 8.
Seems to be working so far anyway!

Good luck to you on your journey.

xx

Your doing great Jools. keep it up. Ha i should try and practice what i preach lol. Well done though the first few day's are the hardest and your past them now.

Hi Wez

I am starting to feel the cold more I must admit. Have you had any Bullion? That warms me up and also keeps the hunger pangs at bay until my next pack is due.

Yes and I like the flavourings hot too, especially the orange. I have a cup of tea of an evening, you know, when DH has a glass of alcohol. I find it hard but I want results.

Day 5 over for me.

I must say Ive found it quite easy (I may not be saying the same thing this time next week!) Ive not been hungry unless Ive gone too long in between packs. Ive felt better today than the previous few days as I had the headaches but nothing I couldn't handle.

Ive even cooked sausage and mash for the kids tonight and given the leftover sausages to the dog! Now thats an achievement for me as I would usually just wolf them down but I never even thought about it and beside the dog enjoyed them more than I would have done.

Day 6 tomorrow .. Its flown by!

xx

Day 6 ....

Never thought I would get to day 6 to be honest but Im so glad I have! Im feeling ok .. bit of a niggly headache but other than that fine.

Im dying to get on the scales but I promised myself I wouldn't until sunday morning so I will just have to wait for then.

xx

Day 6 over and I must admit I had a few hours this afternoon where I really wanted to eat. Well I didn't WANT to eat I think I just couldn't stop thinking about roast chicken
icon_confused.gif
and pizza
icon_confused.gif
for some very strange reason!

Still ... I came home and Ive had a lovely cup of bullion ... think I may have a slight addiction there!

So its onwards to day 7 ......

Day seven ...

Why am I succeeding this time when I have failed so many restarts on day 1? I feel so positive and determined!

Had a really bad 'toilet' last night. REALLY bad. Felt like I was weeing out of my bum! (sorry guys!) it happened quite a few times and had me worried at one point but today its left me feeling fat and bloated and Im worried about my weigh in in the morning. I am hoping for a 7lbs loss (I was on a 6lb loss on wednesday) so lets just hope I can get there.

Im feeling like I have so much energy at the moment. Ive painted my whole bathroom today and then scrubbed it from top to bottom and now it looks superb!

xx

Good luck Jools.....hope it's a great WI :D

love

Debz xx

Day 8 ......

Well I weighed in this morning with an 8lbs loss. :D

Did think that I may have lost a little more as I was already 6lbs down on Wednesday but hey I am more than happy with 8lbs!

As I got into bed last night I was saying to myself 'If Ive lost less than 10lbs I'm gonna have breakfast' but I've got up this morning determined to stick with it.

I don't even want food if I'm quite honest. I'm not hungry so I will carry on!

xx

well done Jools!!:party0019:
I know what you mean about being dissapointed with 8lb loss, thinking you might have lost more, but just think how long that would have taken on SW or WW........you have lost over 1/2 a stone in 7days...thats over 1lb per day and thats awesome!

Well done you again!
My restart is tomorrow and the kids are back to school on tues, but hubby back to nights tonight so everybody is getting back into routine, and that makes my life easier!
Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things CD wise, and feeling the benifits again.
Keep up the good work honey......your weight is going to drop off you!

Hugs Lou XX

Thanks Lou

I did ww after xmas and just about managed half a stone in a month so 8lbs in one week is fab!

I remember you from when I very first did CD hun. I was known as Mrs Bean on here then but I lost my passwords and had to re register!

Good luck on your restart hun. My kids are back at school tomorrow and life is so much easier with routine!

xx

Well done on the 8lb loss, that is fabulous. Second well done for not giving in and sticking to the plan.

Congratulations :D

Well done, 8lbs is great!!

Congratulations on your loss :) Well done:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Hey you! Well done on your 8lb loss!! You're doing so well!!!

I miss you on the ww forum :( but I'm glad you're doing so well on CD - keep it up!! x x x

ooooooooooooohhh Marie

Lovely to hear from ya hunni ... I miss you guys too!

xx

Day 8 done.

Not really much to report today .. have a lovely sneaky sunday afternoon nap! Needed it!

Can't believe its day 9 already tomorrow. Its going so fast.

Heres to day 9 .....

Day 9 over and done with.

I didn't know how I was gonna manage today as the kids went back to school and I went back to my little job.
All worked out well though and its yet another day 100% ss.

On to day 10 .............

Back