Please help me.

Day 10 ... YES 10!!!!!!!!

Ive got such a groaning stomach today. Its so loud Im sure everyone can hear it and I have bad breath! oh the joys!

Can't believe Im on day 10. Im seeing my CDC tomorrow evening.

xx

Well thats another day done.

I was determined to eat this afternoon. The devil on my shoulder was winning hands down no matter how much I tried to talk him out of it!

I had a few slices of ham .. I think I just needed something to chew if that makes sense.

Anyway feeling fine now and I actually forgot to have my last pack so just had a choc tetra.

Day Eleven tomorrow ....

xx

Hi Jools,

well done on getting to day 11!

Put the ham incident behind you and try not to do it again.....we both know that sometimes a little nibble can lead to eating a few things that werent planned, having said that it has got you throuhg another day, so thats got to b a good thing!

Keep up the good work honey, day 3 for me tomorrow..4/5 is usually when I slip up, but determind to get to 7 full days this time round....and then some!!!!

Have a good day tomorrow!
Hugs Lou XX

Day 10 ... YES 10!!!!!!!!

Ive got such a groaning stomach today. Its so loud Im sure everyone can hear it and I have bad breath! oh the joys!

Can't believe Im on day 10. Im seeing my CDC tomorrow evening.

xx

Well done on getting to day 10:talk017:

Day 11 .....

Its been a hectic day today. So hectic that Ive only had one pack and half a litre of water as yet.

Im seeing my CDC tonight and I'm really hoping that this won't affect my weight loss!

xx

Went to see my Cdc last night and according to her scales I had lost 9lbs .. not 8!

Even better!

xx

:d Good Luck Jools Looking Forward To All Your Posts

Can't even remember what day Im on!

Day 14 I think ... still going strong. Fed up of going to the loo now! Must have lost half of my weight on the exercise of running up and down the stairs constantly!

xx

Week 2 weigh in and I've lost 5lbs this week.

I've not been an angel as I've picked most days so I will expect less next week!

Onto week 3 .....

xx

Well done Julie, I'm so glad you've got your head in right place. I fell off wagon after 1 full week SS (no picking) luckily I had only put back on 5lbs after 1 week off which have now disappeared on day 3.

morning everyone, i'm going to see my cdc tomorrow after being of it for a couple of weeks. whats these bullion (sorry if spelt it wrong, just going off memory) things you are talking about and where can i get them? oh and are they something that you snack on if needed if you know what i mean. thanks

Its marigold boullion, its like a stock mix, you get it next to oxo cubes etc.. in the supermarket. CD do their own version I think but it is pretty expensive. You are only supposed to have 1 cup of it a day due to the salt content, I used to have 2 and it was okay because I drink loads of water when on CD.

thanks for that. will have a look when i'm back at the supermarket. which i need to go back to as i forgot coffee and shower gel. can you believe, spent £180 and still didn't get all my shopping. will have a look today. thanks again

morning all,

Day 16 for me. Ive lost 13lbs in total and I'm extremely happy about it. I've had a few tiny blips over the weekend. Saturday was ham and yesterday was swedish meatballs (only 3) that I was making for the lids and couldn't resist!

Still back on it fully today 100% effort required!

xx

Hi All

Haven't been able to get on here as my laptop is broken so Ive just nipped onto my daughters pc.

Im still on CD. It will be 3 weeks on sunday but I haven't been an angel this last few days .. no idea why ... I just found myself putting something or other in my mouth. I haven't been too bad its usually been about 8ish at night but Im not in ketosis at the moment and I was doing so well. Ive jhust had my 2nd pack of the day and am determined to ss 100% today!

xx

Afternoon all

Im on day 23 now and Im 16lbs down and VERY HAPPY indeed!

Today I am restarting full 100% SS as I haven't been an angel and Ive been picking and having small meals but still (somehow) managed to lose BUT I have to stop this or else I will do it all the way through and it will take me longer to lose the weight.

I would really love to become a CDC and someone said the BMI has to be at 30 and someone else has said 28. Does anyone know the actual figure for sure?

xx

Back