Please help...need some people to lose weight with!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by boxy2312, 5 November 2007 Social URL.

1. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey everyone, im new to this forum thing but i really feel like im going to need to know other people are going though this as well. I have been travelling three months and i have put on 3 stone...and it may seem excessive but im really not joking! as you can imagine im distraught now, my clothes dont fit and i feel fat and ugly! Im hoping to lose....16 kg in 8 weeks..(5 pounds a week for 8 weeks :S)

Im on day 5 at the moment...its hard eh! Im still travelling so its even harder wandering round seeing bakeries and restaurents! Someone to lose weight with and motivate one another would be great!

So any experiences...support would be more than welcome!Id be very very grateful Thanks! PJ xx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey i am also on day 5 ... i gained a stone in 2 weeks.. couldnt believe it..

i am allways about if you need to chat ... chin up.. you can do it.. and you can defo reach your goal..

xx

4. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks!

Do you think!....im not sure its possible...i look in the mirror and think its impossible but hopefully i can! Grr i hate weight gain lol....my account wont let me look at profiles so annoying, how much do you want to lose?x

5. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Welcome PJ :)

You've come to the right place for support with your diet. This place is fantastic & the people are so supportive. You'll be melting the pounds away in no time :D

6. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Welcome PJ.
    Day5 here too !
    Keep it up, it will be worth it. :)

7. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks! I wont give in....im going to do this lol...(im trying to convince myself!) cant believe how much everyones lost so its obviously possible! Mocha 32 pounds!!
    Well everyone keep in touch as to how they are doing, especially tomtom as we are neck and neck lol and probably feeling the same way! PJ xx

[​IMG]

8. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    boxy2312...................Hi hun xx

Write down on here a list of positve reasons for you to lose your weight, see how many you come up with...

9. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hi boxy i'm also on day 5 , think by just posting here will help you also . good luck 1

10. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey

I am starting the CD diet today!
    I went travelling in 2004 and put on 3 1/2 stone ( not sure how i managed to do it)
    Then when i came home me and my husband decided to try for a baby!
    I had planned to lose the weight whilst trying but i fell on straight away with my little girl so i put on anoth 2 stone while pregnant and only lost a stone and half afterwards!
    So im starting this 5 stone overweight but im not getting upset about my weight because i have decided to do something about it!

So if you need someone to talk to my msn is [email protected]

Good luck im sure you can do it!!

Lou x

11. FabulousbyChristmas

FabulousbyChristmas Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm on day five too. Feeling much better now and hoping for a good weigh in on Wednesday!

12. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Let us know how you weigh in! Its ridiculous that im scared about being weighed lol!x

13. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Me too...kinda have it in my mind that ive not lost anything at all.
    It's the weighing in 1 day early thats getting to me, as in my mind i wont have lost that much seeing as it's on day6 rather than 7.

14. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    it is possible with cd. I lost 59lbs in about 17wks on CD back again to finish the journey. I'm on day 3

MsJMC likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.