Please nag Barb!

you really can barb. the way i look at it is that i only have myself to blame, so why blame myself? i just won't do it in the first place. i am to blame for the weight i've gained, me. nobody and nothing else. so it's high time i got off my arse and did something about it instead of just whining about it. but maybe that's just me, hee. but that's what it took to get me moving. the realisation that for years i've been wishing and not doing. why wish the wish when you can live the life?

abz xx

Quite pleased to get to week 3 and have dropped the 1lb gained and one more. I would like it have been more than that but the way I feel at the moment any movement downwards is a plus!

Week 4 and lost one more! It's going in the right direction but very slowly. Still I have had a very lively week so am lucky to have lost anything!

firstly well done but you have to keep it up no trailing off now (you said to nag)
only you can do this think of how you are gonna look on that cruse (you lucky lady )

Woops, neglected this thread! Well last week was an STS but am pleased to have dropped a lb this week. Am staying off the alch now as well so really hope to see 1-1.5lb off next week. Nag me, nag me, it's only SIX WEEKS TO THE CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Abz, it hurt but it was worth it!

hi barb,

thought I read that you were going to do atkins a while ago?, anyway its going in the right direction hun, well done you!!

sue xx

Hi Sue, yes I was thinking about it but couldn't get my head to 'commit' - so I thought I wouldn't, your head needs to be in the right place for a new regime I think. Anywway i am now a booze free zone and hoping that will make a real diff. Still chuffed with 6lbs in 6 weeks, better than 6 on!!!!!

exactly Barb, thats half a stone!
wtg.gif

sue xxx

well done, keep on going! ive been having trouble havent lost anything last week but i am still the same weight ive just got to cut back on my savory snacks like cheese and crackers in the evening :p

Back