Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please only read if 810 or considering it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by andju, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Omg I am absolutely stuffed.I just had my dinner,well basically stripped all the breast off a chicken which was meant to go round all of us lol! I cannot believe how much protein we get to wade through,surely its more than you would get if you went to a carvery!:D
    I havent been able to eat it all,I had only 200g of chicken,as it was cooked weight i allowed the 45g shrinkage, had my miniscule amount of cucumber cut into tiny pieces and sat and waded through only got halfway and put the rest in the fridge for a bit later.I made a mousse to eat for pudding and ate that and had a pint of water aswell and now I cant move!How great is that,I absolutely love 810,cant believe I put myself through the torture of ss so many times!
    Does anyone else feel like me?:D
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    I'm moving onto 810 a week tomorrow so I'm hoping I feel the same........!

4. loubie84

loubie84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.33%)
    Diet:
    Thinking Low Gi
    I feel like it is a lot easier starting this time on 810 but will only really know on Thursday @ WI :( x

5. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    good to know, I'm not looking forward to go to meals yet I'm fine with shakes, but I certainly will at some point.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.