please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Hi Ladies, or should I say strangers!!!!

Just popping in to after 3 weeks of non weighing I went to my new class last night and i'm 1lb out of target so 4lb's on, it could of been a hell of a lot worse!!

I'm so glad I went as its made me really want to lose that 1lb and get back inot target rather than messing about.

We are all moved in with the in-laws, struggling with all the temptation and they have loads opf bread and cheese in the house, argggggghhhhhhhh my total downfall!

Anyway I hope we are all ok!!!

I'll try to speak again soon,
Lucy xxxxxxxxxx

4lbs on in that time whilst stressed, busy, coping with change in routine etc is not bad at all.

Good luck with the in-laws.

Hi Lucy Iast time I weighed was 8 days ago & I was still at my lowest which is 8.11. I was feeling happy 2 stay at this weight until dh made a remark about my butt! I was walking down the garden path & he shouted out in front of his mate that my a** was looking big. I threw him a look & he said "what? I said the house was looking big". It can't be that bad cuz he's always grabbing it!
Good luck with avoiding all the inlaws food. My dd has started 2day & I've put all the naughty food in the 2nd fridge in the utility room so she's not tempted. She had a long way to go bless her. She wants to lose 4-5st by her 18th bday the end of nxt yr.

Men, sometimes they just don't have a clue. My keeps saying he wants mine back.

Good luck to your dd, it took me 10 months to lose 4 stone and I was messing around for the last stone, I'm sure with you around she'll do well.

Ladies where have you all gone!!!!

Well, 8 weeks later I'm finally in my own home!!

It's been stressful and eventful but we got here in the end, joined my new docs on mon and got weighed and it came back as 8.7, I'm delighted I haven't undone too much hard work, I've been running twice this week as I'm not joining a class yet.

Hope your all out there somewhere and more to the point ok!

Xxxxx

Hi lucylu I'm still around and doing ok.

Put on a little weight whilst in Rome last week but still in target range and under 9 stone.

Glad to hear you're finally in your own place. How the 8 weeks weren't too bad.

Bit of a lapse in running recently as I had cold for 3 weeks and then a week in Rome, but I did so much getting ready for a show and then walking whilst on holiday I've still managed to get the hours on.

Back