please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Lucy I kno what u mean sometimes 24 hours in a day really isn't enuff!! I got up at 9.15, went spinning and to yoga, came home got showered and ready, had lunch, then off for some food shopping and a cheeky look in river island for some thinspiration at all the lovely dresses I will be able to fit into if I stick to this plan!! Then home sort my work pack lunch out for tonight as I'm in nites again, had a lemsip as I've developed the worst site throat ever, feels like its been sliced everytime I swallow, hoping their is no major syn value in lemsip also!!! Tho I don't think they list medication in the book probably not allowed! Lol then finally got into bed for a few hours sleep before getting up for work at 6pm!! Zzzzzzz!!

It's gonna be tough moving into the in laws by the sounds of it, especially if they cook for you and you have to be polite and eat it so I agree try get under target before the move!!

Good luck with everything xxx

I knew what you meant!

Ok so not so much on plan today, more like OFF! Hubby wanted to cheer me up for feeling rubbish and bought me a burger king!!! I had refused a gorgeous cumberland sausage sandwich as quote I'm being good from today and god love him he brings me that. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow things will be better!!!! ;-)

Lucylu79 said:
I knew what you meant!

Ok so not so much on plan today, more like OFF! Hubby wanted to cheer me up for feeling rubbish and bought me a burger king!!! I had refused a gorgeous cumberland sausage sandwich as quote I'm being good from today and god love him he brings me that. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow things will be better!!!! ;-)

Oh dear join the club hun! I've gained 2lbs this wk! Gutted :eek:( I've been very very naughty mind. I've had Chinese, pizza, KFC & some nasty chicken burger meal at Taunton services on Friday. Could blooming kick myself. I knew I'd put on weight my belly is massive! Oh well bk on it 2day. Trouble is we're taking the caravan 2 Devon this wkend & I have a thing 4 a certain pastie shop in teignmouth lol

Hello ladies. I'm really hoping I've lost this week I've been really good and done loads of excercise however i did have a sneaky weight today, couldn't resist, and I'm still at the same as last week so I think at best I will have stayed the same even tho I kno it's too days early. Been discussing my slow weight loss with my mum as she thinks I should be losing more for all the excercise I do and how rigidly I stick to plan. She suggested I go get my thyroid checked as she has an underactive thyroid and wasn't losing much on SW before she got put on meds for it then once she did she lost 3stone! Im not sure it is that and normally put it down to the fact Ive not got as much to lose as other slimmers, you girls are all similar size to me or smaller, what seems to be your average weekly loss when sticking to plan? Mine average is 1lb when sticking strictly to plan and doing loads of high intensity excercise and sometimes I feel like 'all that for 1lb!!!!!' is this just the norm for girls of our size? I've calculated if I lose only 1lb a week from now on I won't hit target till end of August, seems ages away!! xxx

skinny_jeans said:
Hello ladies. I'm really hoping I've lost this week I've been really good and done loads of excercise however i did have a sneaky weight today, couldn't resist, and I'm still at the same as last week so I think at best I will have stayed the same even tho I kno it's too days early. Been discussing my slow weight loss with my mum as she thinks I should be losing more for all the excercise I do and how rigidly I stick to plan. She suggested I go get my thyroid checked as she has an underactive thyroid and wasn't losing much on SW before she got put on meds for it then once she did she lost 3stone! Im not sure it is that and normally put it down to the fact Ive not got as much to lose as other slimmers, you girls are all similar size to me or smaller, what seems to be your average weekly loss when sticking to plan? Mine average is 1lb when sticking strictly to plan and doing loads of high intensity excercise and sometimes I feel like 'all that for 1lb!!!!!' is this just the norm for girls of our size? I've calculated if I lose only 1lb a week from now on I won't hit target till end of August, seems ages away!! xxx

I used 2 lose 2lbs a wk if I had a small plate of Chinese & choc bar on Saturdays & good all the other days. Plus 3 days in the gym. Now i tend 2 have 2 naughty days & only 2 days in the gym if I can't get a crèche place on Fridays. This only gives me a 1lb loss. I don't mind cuz I don't feel like I'm going without. I've got 2 be really good now the nxt few wks 2 try & get this 2lb gain off plus a few more hopefully!

Hello ladies just a quick update from my iPhone. 1lb loss for me this week, little disappointed its not more as like I said I've been really good but at least it's a loss! Will have to really push it this next week to try lose that last 2lbs I need to have lost the full 6lbs in 4 weeks! Now exactly a stone off my main target xxx

skinny_jeans said:
Hello ladies just a quick update from my iPhone. 1lb loss for me this week, little disappointed its not more as like I said I've been really good but at least it's a loss! Will have to really push it this next week to try lose that last 2lbs I need to have lost the full 6lbs in 4 weeks! Now exactly a stone off my main target xxx

Well done! A lb off is better than a gain. I've lost a lb of last wks 2lb gain already. I have 2 make a conscious effort not 2 pig out in my caravan this wkend if I want 2 lose the other by nxt weigh in.

Oh no! I'm starting to panic. Me and the OH have decided to go on a last min holiday all inclusive. Firstly I'm thinking I can easy stick to SW food wise but worried I will undo all my good work with the alcohol but don't wanna be a spoil sport on holiday and not have any. I will be so disheartened if i go back to square one. Secondly tho is that my OH has decided were going to go with another couple. The thought of anyone else I kno seeing me in my bikini right now fills me with dread!! Any tips on how I can lose some weight rapidly?! I've got 2 weeks. Thinking of cutting out all carbs except for fruit, having zero syns and reducing portions. I kno I will gain a lot of what I lose back when I go away but even if I just get back to what I am now I will be happy. Any help much appreciated. Just tried my bikini on and I've got wobbly bits all over!!

skinny_jeans said:
Oh no! I'm starting to panic. Me and the OH have decided to go on a last min holiday all inclusive. Firstly I'm thinking I can easy stick to SW food wise but worried I will undo all my good work with the alcohol but don't wanna be a spoil sport on holiday and not have any. I will be so disheartened if i go back to square one. Secondly tho is that my OH has decided were going to go with another couple. The thought of anyone else I kno seeing me in my bikini right now fills me with dread!! Any tips on how I can lose some weight rapidly?! I've got 2 weeks. Thinking of cutting out all carbs except for fruit, having zero syns and reducing portions. I kno I will gain a lot of what I lose back when I go away but even if I just get back to what I am now I will be happy. Any help much appreciated. Just tried my bikini on and I've got wobbly bits all over!!

Hun have a wonderful holiday i know hard it is im going in june for 2 weeks and i keep saying yep ill stay fully on plan but i know thats impossible for me to do but hey hols are for enjoying ourselves we are good most other weeks so we need to enjoy ourselves. One of my weakness on hols is Ferreo Rocher ice cream we dont have it in Ireland so its a real treat over there xx

Forrero Rocher ice cream! That sounds delicious!! Oh god I hope they don't have that in my hotel!! Lol! Just hope I can lose some extra in the next few weeks to give me some scope for gain and then hopefully return the weight I am now. Your right I've worked hard for a holiday so really want to enjoy it. xxx

skinny_jeans said:
Forrero Rocher ice cream! That sounds delicious!! Oh god I hope they don't have that in my hotel!! Lol! Just hope I can lose some extra in the next few weeks to give me some scope for gain and then hopefully return the weight I am now. Your right I've worked hard for a holiday so really want to enjoy it. xxx

Where are u going for the hols. We are going to Cala Dor in Mallorca. I cant wait for a cocktail ive been so good only drank once since last september so i know ill really have a lit of cocktails i love thrm over there xx

Oooh I love cocktails. Cosmopolitan, mojito and piña colada are my faves. Not booked the hol yet, only just decided to go. We are looking at 9th June as a date. Possibly Greece, Kos or Corfu all inclusive as we're on a budget so then at least we kno what were spending and won't starve. Just dreading the bikini at the mo would have started my diet earlier had I known we were gonna go away! Bet you can't wait for your especially as ur weight loss is going do well! xxx

Ull have an amazing time Kos is a great island we went there years ago i wanted to go back but they stopped flying direct from Ireland a few years ago. Crete is amazing to. All Inclusive would be a great its usually buffet style for all meals which would be handy on SW u can fill the plate with whatever u like. I think there is lots of fruit at the breakfast buffets in most places and there is usually fruit in the lunch one to. Ull have a great time whichever island u choose to go to xxx

Sorry I've not been around much, life seems to have been so hectic recently.

There's lots to catch up on.

Hope everyone's alright, and all this talk of holidays - just glad I don't have to do the beach bit on mine.

Been so long since I checked in I can't even remember if I told you all how poorly i've been this week, caught a rotten cold and a nasty chest from Alfie and I guess after the stomach bug last week that I just couldn't fight it.

I have no desire to stay on plan at the moment which i'm hoping will change! Moving out starts on wed's and when i'm at the in laws I doubt i'll be on much girls. I seriously hope that when I appear once more thats its still in here and (no offence) not in the 9's trying to get in the 8's!

I can feel already that i'm gained some so i'm hoping to limit the damage with some walking.

Chat to you all soon girls!!

Good luck with the move and staying with the in laws and food whilst there.

Hope you feel better soon one thing has a tendency to lead to something else once your immune system is down. Xxxx

Hi Ladies, or should I say strangers!!!!

Just popping in to after 3 weeks of non weighing I went to my new class last night and i'm 1lb out of target so 4lb's on, it could of been a hell of a lot worse!!

I'm so glad I went as its made me really want to lose that 1lb and get back inot target rather than messing about.

We are all moved in with the in-laws, struggling with all the temptation and they have loads opf bread and cheese in the house, argggggghhhhhhhh my total downfall!

Anyway I hope we are all ok!!!

I'll try to speak again soon,
Lucy xxxxxxxxxx

Lucylu79 said:
Hi Ladies, or should I say strangers!!!!

Just popping in to after 3 weeks of non weighing I went to my new class last night and i'm 1lb out of target so 4lb's on, it could of been a hell of a lot worse!!

I'm so glad I went as its made me really want to lose that 1lb and get back inot target rather than messing about.

We are all moved in with the in-laws, struggling with all the temptation and they have loads opf bread and cheese in the house, argggggghhhhhhhh my total downfall!

Anyway I hope we are all ok!!!

I'll try to speak again soon,
Lucy xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lucy Iast time I weighed was 8 days ago & I was still at my lowest which is 8.11. I was feeling happy 2 stay at this weight until dh made a remark about my butt! I was walking down the garden path & he shouted out in front of his mate that my a** was looking big. I threw him a look & he said "what? I said the house was looking big". It can't be that bad cuz he's always grabbing it!
Good luck with avoiding all the inlaws food. My dd has started 2day & I've put all the naughty food in the 2nd fridge in the utility room so she's not tempted. She had a long way to go bless her. She wants to lose 4-5st by her 18th bday the end of nxt yr.

Back