please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

skinny_jeans said:
Hello everyone.

Well my water drinking has been going ok. First few days were great then when I was my nightshift Saturday was just do busy I hardly had time to drink. Tho I did have quite a few glasses in the daytime beforehand. My diet sometimes ends up all over on nites as I do 2, 12 hours nites on the trot so I will get up in the morning and have my milk and cereal for hex A and hex B then carry on with the day but have tea about 10pm at work then don't finish my shift till 7am the next day so apart from a few hours inbetween I've been up 24 hours so I never kno wether to start my syn count after I've been to bed and got up again or start it at midnight while I'm still at work. Not sure it matters but I think working shifts can make it hard and I kno lack of sleep isn't great for weightloss this I list a stone last time so I kno it's possible. Back on it with the water today tho do fingers crossed for tmrw. Also the colour of my pee is a LOT lighter lol!

Hope everyone is on the mend. Lucy with ur bug and Tiphareth with you dancing injury!!

Madmum I sure your daughter will do well on the plan and it will be great for both of u to do it together. I did it with my mum when I was still living at home last year, she lost 3 stone and it really inspired me seeing her doing so well, also i though my mums not being skinnier than me so it was a little competition too which helped us both to stick to plan and in the end the whole family were eating slimming stuff so there was no temptation around.

Just having a strong coffee before heading to gym. Trying to mix it up a big as getting big thigh muscles from spinning which I don't like! So did 30 lengths swimming yesterday and some general cardio today I think. Madmum I think u should totally give spinning a try at the gym, was hard when I first did it but you just don't turn the resistance up so high and it's easy and as you build up fitness you can work harder at it.

Anyways speak soon xxx

I need 2 drink more 2 hun, my pee was 2 dark 2day. Prob still dehydrated after my night out. Well so much 4 getting bk on plan. I've had a complete blow out 2day. I could kick myself grr!!! I am not setting foot near any scales now till nxt wk & just pray i won't have gained. Hey skinny, spinning doesn't really appeal 2 me. I love riding my bike though & my hubby Lol. I was thinking of trying kettle bells. One of the lads in the gym is trying 2 encourage me 2 do it. Good luck 4 next weigh in.

1lb off for me today so not bad as I'm now under target again.

I try to keep my pee from pale straw to colourless.

I'm trying to keep my blow outs to a minimum at the moment so I can have a 6 day blow out in July. How much do you think I can put on in a week in Rome?

I keep thinking of trying kettlebells then realise I'd have to give something up to fit them in, what with the dancing, 30 day shred and running (all with tenonitis in my ankle which means I have to take more rest days than I want).

Skinny_jeans - the swimming should be good at slimming down rather than bulking up the thighs, have you tried pilates as that's supposed to be good for elongating the muscles so the look long and lean rather than bulked up.

Only 1 lb left to go till im in the 7s hopefully next week xx only 9lbs from my target getting there slowly but surely xxx

Only 1 lb left to go till im in the 7s hopefully next week xx only 9lbs from my target getting there slowly but surely xxx

Congratulations.

1lb off for me today so not bad as I'm now under target again.

I try to keep my pee from pale straw to colourless.

I'm trying to keep my blow outs to a minimum at the moment so I can have a 6 day blow out in July. How much do you think I can put on in a week in Rome?

I keep thinking of trying kettlebells then realise I'd have to give something up to fit them in, what with the dancing, 30 day shred and running (all with tenonitis in my ankle which means I have to take more rest days than I want).

Skinny_jeans - the swimming should be good at slimming down rather than bulking up the thighs, have you tried pilates as that's supposed to be good for elongating the muscles so the look long and lean rather than bulked up.

1lb off - Well done!!!! How many more until your at the bottom of target - 2 is it or are you slightly over now, sorry can't remember!

Well done on getting so close to target!

What weight will you be at target then? 7.4 is it? Crumbs if thats right thats very weeny, how tall are you (if you don't mind me asking ;-)

I'm 2 from the bottom of my target at the moment. But I'm going to cheat and wear heavy boots to weigh in, so I can go out the bottom of my target without paying to give me more to play with on holiday.

Lucylu79 said:
Well done on getting so close to target!

What weight will you be at target then? 7.4 is it? Crumbs if thats right thats very weeny, how tall are you (if you don't mind me asking ;-)

Im just 4 foot 11. very small i wish i was taller xxx

Firstly late update from me for last week...

4 Week Challenge:
Week 1
Lucylu: 4.5lbs = 3 to lose (and to target)
Tiphareth: 2lbs to lose (1 inch from waist - measure after the 4 weeks)
Madmum: 4lbs (for now, actually want to lose 8)
Skinny_jeans: 6lbs, 1 inch from waist and half an inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks.
Week 2
Lucylu: 4.5lbs to lose, 3 lost = 1.5 to go (and to target
Tiphareth: 2lbs to lose 0.5lbs gained = 2.5 to go (1 inch from waist - measure after the 4 weeks)
Skinny_jeans: 6lbs, 1 lost, 1 inch from waist and half an inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks = 5lbs to lose in the 4 week challenge.

This weeks update...

4 Week Challenge:
Week 1
Skinny_jeans: 6lbs, 1 inch from waist and half an inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks.
Week 2
Tiphareth: 2lbs to lose 0.5lbs gained = 2.5 to go (1 inch from waist - measure after the 4 weeks)
Skinny_jeans: 6lbs, 1 lost, 1 inch from waist and half an inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks = 5lbs to lose in the 4 week challenge.
Week 3
Lucylu:
Tiphareth:
Madmum:
Skinny_jeans:6lbs, 2 lost this week, 1 last week = 3lbs to lose in the 4 week challenge, also 1 inch from waist and half and inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks.

No idea why this has all typed out in bold cant seem to switch it off, i deselect it and soon as i start to type it goes on again! Annoying!!

So, I was really pleased this morning, last week this time i weighed in at 9st 0.8lbs and today im 8st 12.6!! So 2 lost! The water drinking must be working, thnks for that tip! Also Ive started to do Yoga so hoping this will have the same effect as pilates in elongating my muscles.

Audfen well done on your losses will be a great feeling to hit the 7's. Im ecstatic im back in the 8's, even though my target is 7st 11 i was mortified to get into the 9's, biggest ive ever been in my life so feels like ive broken my first slimming barrier today!!

Been spinning this morning then came home and did my new yoga dvd which was quite tough, not nearly as flexible as i thought i was!! Just having some chickpea dahl and cous cous for lunch however ive made a sausage casserole for tea with one of the packet mixes from Asda, anyone any idea how many syns they are? bearing in mind i will only be haing one portion when the full mix serves 4. Iva made it with linda mcartney veggie sausages and onions and beans and will have loads of veggies and some plain mash with it for tea no added butter or anything, maybe a splash of milk left over from my hex.

Tiphareth i like your sneaky plan for weigh in lol!!

xxx

Been spinning this morning then came home and did my new yoga dvd which was quite tough, not nearly as flexible as i thought i was!! Just having some chickpea dahl and cous cous for lunch however ive made a sausage casserole for tea with one of the packet mixes from Asda, anyone any idea how many syns they are? bearing in mind i will only be haing one portion when the full mix serves 4. Iva made it with linda mcartney veggie sausages and onions and beans and will have loads of veggies and some plain mash with it for tea no added butter or anything, maybe a splash of milk left over from my hex.

Sounds like you're going all hippy on us..... yoga, chick pea dhal, veggie sausages..... next you'll be telling us about weaving yogurt. :innocent0002:

Tiphareth i like your sneaky plan for weigh in lol.

I also plan on wearing them onto the plane rather than packing them, although they do cause fun going through security with all the metal plates on them.

Keep forgetting this bit.

4 Week Challenge:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Lucylu:
Tiphareth:2lbs to lose 1 lb lost this week, 0.5lbs gained last week = 1.5 to go (1 inch from waist - measure after the 4 weeks)
Madmum:
Skinny_jeans:6lbs, 2 lost this week, 1 last week = 3lbs to lose in the 4 week challenge, also 1 inch from waist and half and inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks.

4 Week Challenge:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Lucylu: 4.5lbs to lose, 4.5 lost, achieved target
Tiphareth:2lbs to lose 1 lb lost this week, 0.5lbs gained last week = 1.5 to go (1 inch from waist - measure after the 4 weeks)
Madmum:

Evening Ladies,

So I weighed in dead on Target showing a loss of 1.5lbs. I'm confident its down to lack of food over 48hrs and am certain next week will be a different story but i'm pleased to be going for free as of now thats for sure!

Tonight however, I am just trying to feel better and so I have eaten my first meal this week, it didn't have the 1/3rd SF but tonight, I don't care!

x-x-x

Lucylu super well done on hitting your target already! I've realised week 4 will the way I'm counting it technically only be week 3 as the first week of the challenge was just a weigh in if that makes sense do I hope to have my 6lbs lost by week 5 on our tally!

Was aching all over after my yoga DVD the other day so it must be doing something. Got spinning and yoga class tmrw too for that extra push towards the challenge!

Working all weekend again Zzzzzzzz!!

skinny_jeans said:
Lucylu super well done on hitting your target already! I've realised week 4 will the way I'm counting it technically only be week 3 as the first week of the challenge was just a weigh in if that makes sense do I hope to have my 6lbs lost by week 5 on our tally!

Was aching all over after my yoga DVD the other day so it must be doing something. Got spinning and yoga class tmrw too for that extra push towards the challenge!

Working all weekend again Zzzzzzzz!!

Thanks but I really didn't deserve it! I'd been so poorly it was that really.

I'm a bit sad with myself, gone off plan totally but tomorrows a new day right!? Even though there's naughty food left over I'm going to hopefully get right bk on plan tomorrow and hope to stay the same on weds.

Self sabotage is a nasty thing :-(

Oh no don't worry that's why I changed my weigh in to a Wednesday so there's plenty time to pull it back. Where weight loss us concerned there's always a silver lining to being ill!! :) lol xxx

So i've been good and faced the scales this morning. When I was poorly I sneaked a peek on wed's morning and I was 8.0.6 but at weigh in that evening I hit target at 8.2

This morning.....Drum Roll please.....8.4.6, OOOPPPPPSSSSSYYYYYY

Well that what you get for messing around for 2 weeks on and off isn't it!!!! So its shopping day and although we are all full of cold, sore throats and a horrid cough i'm off to brave it. The sausages I have left over have just been calculated on-line at 7syns each so I won't be touching them!!

Think my trouble is that we may be moving out a week on fri and my heads using that as an excuse to eat anything in the house, yes ok I do need to empty my freezer but I don't have to buy anything naughty do I - naughty naughty Lucy!!!

Plus, I realised this morning that a week on fri not only am I moving out of MY house, that I'm moving into my INLAWS!!!! Thay eat crap all the time, I cringe when they feed Alfie every wed's morning, its not just ReadyBrek, its got jam AND hunny in it, thats the sort of lifestyle that they have (and are overweight for it!)

So, I think I need one last push before I move in there and try to get under target so I can afford to gain a bit. Yes I know i'm over target now but can't make weigh in due to no car on wed's so I shall be keeping an eye and updating my weight on here (hope thats ok)

So thats it, i'm sitting here writing my list for the shops and planning a nice chicken casserole, beef stew and veggie soup to be cooked today, that and the ironing, ebay parceling up etc etc etc.

never stops does it ladies!!!!

x-x-x

Back