PLEASE STOP ME!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bananas, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I cant stop buying things! I think its due to the weight I've lost I'm getting a wee bit addicted to nice things fitting me :p

But it has to stop, my credit card is cowering in the corner after buying a load of St Tropez stuff yesterday (there was an offer on in Boots!).

I've just been looking at the New Look website and theres loadsa lovely clothes I want...

And dont even get me started on ebay!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    congrats on losses, I know how you feel - i have also gone mad lately, but have started to hit the charity shops now!

I dont see the point in spending loads till i have hit target, cause i'll only have to buy again later!

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    its understandable why you're doing it.. why dont you sit down and work out an amount per month to spend, and make sure you dont go over it.. or save so many pounds a month and save up for something you really want..

x x

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I've done the same, I see clothes I like and think "Ooh I can wear that now!" and buy it!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

same here i have piles of clothes all different sizes aswell and credit card isnt looking the best after a trip into town! :( all the nice xmas party stuff is out..

7. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I know, its just odd to walk into a shop and know that their clothes will fit nicely rather than just fit. If that makes sense. I'm gonna try to stick with ebay til I get to my ultimate target (obviously will have to buy a few new things!) as long as the p&p charges are reasonable!

8. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thats a good idea :) Think I just have to avoid the shops for a while!

9. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    It is wonderful to celebrate how great we look.

My tip - just go and try stuff on regularly and note how completely gorgeous you look. Give yourself marks out of 10 for the outfits and then each week/fortnight/month - treat yourself to something.

The buzz for me is seeing myself in the nice new clothes - not needing to have them.

I am with another poster on the charity shops front. Got a fantastic Hobbs dress and jacket for £45 last week...looks like it has never been worn and it was a size 12 - yeeha

LRO x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.