Please tell me it gets easier.....

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by tenney 75, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am on day 1 and am abso-blooming starving. I have drunk 3 litres of water allready and had a bouillon about 10 mins ago with half of my bar (saving other half till kids are in bed) I feel lethargic and headachey and just want to go to bed. I am enjoying all the products, mainly because im so hungry but just wondered if it gets any easier before ketosis kicks in. I fear it could be day 6/7 by that point :cry:sorry to moan on my first day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Tenney, Im on day 18 and honestly dont feel hungry. I had to slip and have a meal one night in week 1 so since then been fine. Stick to it and sure youll get there!

4. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, yes it does get easier. I'm on day 3 and feeling much better than day one. I'm currently on lighterlife and these very low calorie diets really work so stick with it and in a day or 2 you will start feeling much better and they weight will start to fall off. Ketosis will catch up with you soon.
    Good luck. xx

5. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.56%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    As everyone else has said, yes it does get easier!

The first 2 or 3 days are the hardest.

I can honestly say I don't feel hungry now.

6. lastdiet4me

lastdiet4me Silver Member

hi hun its day 2 for me and im feeling fine at the mo, just had my last shake for the day but if i get hungry ill have that boullion stuff, good luck and keep at it we can do this xxxxx

7. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    The first few days are the hardest, once you get past them it is so much easier. Stay strong you can do this :)

8. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    IT REALLY DOES GET EASIER - honestly. If it was as difficult as the first week for ever no-one would be able to do it, and of course this site is populated by people who can and do do it, and lose weight. And they feel good, go to work, look after their families, and feel increasingly well. So its just around the corner and you can survive these difficult few days.

So hang on in - it gets much easier and once the weight starts to fall off it feels so much better. I found the first week really hard, now its not hard, I cook meals for my family, I drink water and eat three packets and enjoy looking in new clothes shops every week end. In serious danger of becoming a shop-aholic.
    Its so worth it. Keep going

GSQ

9. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aah thanks everyone for all the positive comments. Its great to have the support. Think a drop more water and then an early night. Must admit im enjoying not having that bloated just before bed feeling after too much saturday night junk food.

10. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hi Tenney hope things are going ok today! For me I think day 3 was the worst and then day 4 I woke up feeling great, and pretty much had loads of energy since. And as GSQ says the results make it all worthwhile!
    LED x

11. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    It really does get easier!!...if you're tired and want to go to bed, then don't fight that, go and sleep. I wasn't too bad really, but things definitely are easier come day 3 and after day 5 you should start feeling good.

If you're really struggling come mid week, have a peek at the scales , hopefully what you should see will give you a boost :)

12. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hang pm in there babes it does get easier promise we're all here if you want to chat/moan/cry etc xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

13. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aaah love you guys!!! Im still struggling with hunger pangs and tiredness but I have a will of steel at the moment and am just plodding on reassured by you all that it will get easier. My little girls have been asking why I've stopped eating meals which I found tricky as I dont really want them thinking about diets and such at their young age. I just said that mummy was trying out some different foods for the time being. When I did LL before I only had one daughter and she was only a baby so i just got on with it. Now I want to set a good example to them and i suppose by not being overweight is doing that. Besides it wont be long before I'm doing my 'add a meal a week' days.

14. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Tenney, hows it going? hope all well in exante world!

15. 9550lucy

9550lucy Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I struggled aswell for the first 4 days am on day 9 and lost 10lb in the first week so it is really worth it, i use the photo gallery for my chocolate ocravings and they soon go away knowing that they must have gone through it as well and got through the other side! good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.