Please tell me it gets easier.....

tenney 75

I am on day 1 and am abso-blooming starving. I have drunk 3 litres of water allready and had a bouillon about 10 mins ago with half of my bar (saving other half till kids are in bed) I feel lethargic and headachey and just want to go to bed. I am enjoying all the products, mainly because im so hungry but just wondered if it gets any easier before ketosis kicks in. I fear it could be day 6/7 by that point :cry:sorry to moan on my first day

Hi Tenney, Im on day 18 and honestly dont feel hungry. I had to slip and have a meal one night in week 1 so since then been fine. Stick to it and sure youll get there!

As everyone else has said, yes it does get easier!

The first 2 or 3 days are the hardest.

I can honestly say I don't feel hungry now.

hi hun its day 2 for me and im feeling fine at the mo, just had my last shake for the day but if i get hungry ill have that boullion stuff, good luck and keep at it we can do this xxxxx

The first few days are the hardest, once you get past them it is so much easier. Stay strong you can do this :)

IT REALLY DOES GET EASIER - honestly. If it was as difficult as the first week for ever no-one would be able to do it, and of course this site is populated by people who can and do do it, and lose weight. And they feel good, go to work, look after their families, and feel increasingly well. So its just around the corner and you can survive these difficult few days.

So hang on in - it gets much easier and once the weight starts to fall off it feels so much better. I found the first week really hard, now its not hard, I cook meals for my family, I drink water and eat three packets and enjoy looking in new clothes shops every week end. In serious danger of becoming a shop-aholic.
Its so worth it. Keep going

GSQ

Hi Tenney hope things are going ok today! For me I think day 3 was the worst and then day 4 I woke up feeling great, and pretty much had loads of energy since. And as GSQ says the results make it all worthwhile!
LED x

It really does get easier!!...if you're tired and want to go to bed, then don't fight that, go and sleep. I wasn't too bad really, but things definitely are easier come day 3 and after day 5 you should start feeling good.

If you're really struggling come mid week, have a peek at the scales , hopefully what you should see will give you a boost :)

Hang pm in there babes it does get easier promise we're all here if you want to chat/moan/cry etc xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Aaah love you guys!!! Im still struggling with hunger pangs and tiredness but I have a will of steel at the moment and am just plodding on reassured by you all that it will get easier. My little girls have been asking why I've stopped eating meals which I found tricky as I dont really want them thinking about diets and such at their young age. I just said that mummy was trying out some different foods for the time being. When I did LL before I only had one daughter and she was only a baby so i just got on with it. Now I want to set a good example to them and i suppose by not being overweight is doing that. Besides it wont be long before I'm doing my 'add a meal a week' days.

I struggled aswell for the first 4 days am on day 9 and lost 10lb in the first week so it is really worth it, i use the photo gallery for my chocolate ocravings and they soon go away knowing that they must have gone through it as well and got through the other side! good luck

Back