pleased with myself....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sianock, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sianock

sianock Gonna be who I wanna be!

Start Weight:
    18st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I decided to go swimming this morning. So I put baby into the crech, and off I went. Our local pool is an olympic sized pool, and I remember going swimming there along time ago, and after about 6 lengths having to stop for 5 mins to get my energy back!!! Any way, I done 22 lengths and without stopping!!! The last 2 were hard but I only aimed for 20 lengths anyway.

When I came out the pool my legs and arms did feel a little bit wobbly, but my cheeks wern't bright red like I thought they'd be.

I started my period yesterday too, so I have really got my work cut out if I want another good loss this week.

Perhaps I'll go swimming tomorrow too???........................:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done, my sister in law and I started doing aqua tone about 3 weeks ago its great fun and doses make you feel better.

4. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! Thats amazing. You probably swam somewhere in the region of almost a mile!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.