pls follow my diary...need support badly

great things said:
which one are you thinking of? you need a minimum of 12 weeks. i like to start about april time for my half in september but i usually do upto 4 miles then do the race for life 5k, then i go for the rest of my training from june. i usually do a 10k too 2 weeks before my half. there's loads of great sites out there just google couch to 5k, then to 10k and finally half marathon. not sure of your fitness :)

Omg I just got butterflies reading that x I want to do the Sheffield half marathon my fitness isn't great but will be lol I'm starting training from November so gives me plenty of time x thanks for that x

lisalollipop13909 said:
Well good news us i bagged myself a fiance yesterday. Bad news is he had a surprise meal and hotel booked so last night had a dinner and dessert and today a full English....he tried really hard new important so upset with myself but didn't have the heart to say no. My cdc said just make good choices but it was Italian...pasta pizza etc.. Im really annoyed now!!!

Huge congrats !
These things happen and the important thing is to get back on track and don't beat yourself up too much over it !
x x x

angelupnorth said:
Huge congrats !
These things happen and the important thing is to get back on track and don't beat yourself up too much over it !
x x x

Been reading ur diary....all i can say is wow....ur an inspiration

lisalollipop13909 said:
Been reading ur diary....all i can say is wow....ur an inspiration

Thanks, a girl at work inspired me, she lost 10 stone ! She has kept it off for over 2 years and I never thought I would be able to stick to it ( wish I had of done it sooner )
Its the results which are great and they are fast enough to get us hooked and keep us on track. You will do fab, this place is great for support so post as much as you need to, read the diarys and look at the photo thread, all of those helped me stay in track in the early days.
It does get easier x x x

Where can i get veg flavouring my cdc don't have it

So far this morning iv had half litre water, boiled egg and a shake. And im full. Will have another boiled egg before bed. It fills me up.... Ill have another shake at about 5 and my last about 8 and my egg at about 10. Gonna try tks squeeze my water in somewhere between. Be honest do u think i could lose weight doing this everyday?

lisalollipop13909 said:
So far this morning iv had half litre water, boiled egg and a shake. And im full. Will have another boiled egg before bed. It fills me up.... Ill have another shake at about 5 and my last about 8 and my egg at about 10. Gonna try tks squeeze my water in somewhere between. Be honest do u think i could lose weight doing this everyday?

If you stick to that everyday you would certainly lose weight !
By having the eggs I think that's like doing step 2 ? Apparently the loss isn't much less than if you were on SS so if the eggs keep you on track then stick to what makes it easier for you.

I aim for at least 3ltr of water per day but I'm lucky as I've always drank and enjoyed water.
I'm also a huge fan of green tea :)

Keep up the good work and the weight will drop off x x

Ss+ says eggs...just wanna lose something!!!

I have some green tea can i drink as much as i like?

Oh no ate some chicken... Bit more than i should have....have i messed up?

Not a whole chicken or owt !

lisalollipop13909 said:
Not a whole chicken or owt !

Green tea is fine and plain chicken is ok I think ?

x

Back