Point discrepancy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by christmasfairy1, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Why does e source tell you one thing but the. Packaging tells you a different points value, can't remember exactly what it was now think either a chicken salad ww sandwich or a prawn one and the value on the box was different was deff pp though

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Quick answer? Esource is rubbish. SO many errors in it. ALWAYS go by the NV on the packet if you can.

4. christmasfairy1

Ooooh thts not good then I rely on the iPhone app vit worried now may gave been giving me wrong values from the start , u would think they would get it spot I'n before letting the public loose with it especially as we pay for the privalidge

5. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    How much of a difference was there? I've pointed stuff with fruit or veg in it and got a higher value than the box says but in hindsight it's because I'm including 'free' items in the NV which, obviously, you shouldn't do.

6. christmasfairy1

There was a point and a halfs difference and it wasn't something I've put through the calc it was listed on the website as x amount of pp yet had y amount of pp on the actual ww wrapping

7. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There are no half points in PP? so maybe the wrapping was discover?

8. christmasfairy1

Ha got to the bottom of it now it was a ww prawn mayonnaise sarnie, and when I typed it I'n to my iPhone app it said 5 points when on the pack it said 7,
    I've just had another look and for some reason it was automatically set as 100 g not per pack so hence the 5 pointa not the full 7
    Case solved lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.