Point discrepancy

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Why does e source tell you one thing but the. Packaging tells you a different points value, can't remember exactly what it was now think either a chicken salad ww sandwich or a prawn one and the value on the box was different was deff pp though

Quick answer? Esource is rubbish. SO many errors in it. ALWAYS go by the NV on the packet if you can.

Ooooh thts not good then I rely on the iPhone app vit worried now may gave been giving me wrong values from the start , u would think they would get it spot I'n before letting the public loose with it especially as we pay for the privalidge

How much of a difference was there? I've pointed stuff with fruit or veg in it and got a higher value than the box says but in hindsight it's because I'm including 'free' items in the NV which, obviously, you shouldn't do.

There was a point and a halfs difference and it wasn't something I've put through the calc it was listed on the website as x amount of pp yet had y amount of pp on the actual ww wrapping

There was a point and a halfs difference and it wasn't something I've put through the calc it was listed on the website as x amount of pp yet had y amount of pp on the actual ww wrapping

There are no half points in PP? so maybe the wrapping was discover?

Ha got to the bottom of it now it was a ww prawn mayonnaise sarnie, and when I typed it I'n to my iPhone app it said 5 points when on the pack it said 7,
I've just had another look and for some reason it was automatically set as 100 g not per pack so hence the 5 pointa not the full 7
Case solved lol

Back