Points for treats ? how many ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by julia75, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. julia75

julia75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LOW FAT and orlistst

I worked out that I can have 24 points a day, and have been doing ok, but yesterday after checking my points diary I realised I'd had 10 on treats and 14 on my meals, is this ok do you think, its not something I do every day, what does everyone else do?

my treats were

twirl 5 points
    hot choc 2 point
    iced gems 1.5 points
    pombears 1.5 points

my meals were

2 x crumpets + darylea light 3 points
    jckt pot + beans + cheese 5 points
    pasta bollainse (soz cant spell?) 6 points

I know I need to eat more fruit and veg,

any advice ?

Julia x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    The good thing about WW and the points is that you can use your points on whatever you want on a daily basis once you don't go over the pts. I would try and get some more fruit & veg into your diet and spend some of the pts on fruit. They are relatively low in points. Happy Pointing. :p
  4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Hey Julia,
    I find very much the same, to be honest. I get 25 points and since I eat a lot of zero point veg, I end up having quite a few points for treats, which I end up spending on chocolate mainly...
    Not sure if it's the right way to go, but I suppose its in the rules...!
  5. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers pro points
    i have 19 points usually
    3 for breakfast
    5 for lunch and
    6 for dinner roughly
    1/2 for yoghurt
    1.5 for pink n whites,,my downfall:(
    1/2 apple
    free veg
    1/2 ww fruities
    and 1 for crunch velvet crisps
  6. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

I try to use my snack points for ww vanilla or toffee yougurt or loads of fruit. For me im trying to kick the sweets stuff so have a sweet healthy choice instead.You do get loads of strawberries (150g) for 0.5 pts and tastes yum with the ww vanilla yogurt. But im sure it would be ok for you to use your points on whatever you want, i think thats why ww is so good the fact that you can have anything as long as its pointed :D.
  7. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

weight watchers - discover
    how many points is a huge toblerone?? or a full chocolate fudge cake. if its 24 then i will just eat that for the day lol. mmmm im craving chocolate. aslong as its in the points it doesnt matter x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.