Points for treats ? how many ?

julia75

Hya,

I worked out that I can have 24 points a day, and have been doing ok, but yesterday after checking my points diary I realised I'd had 10 on treats and 14 on my meals, is this ok do you think, its not something I do every day, what does everyone else do?

my treats were

twirl 5 points
hot choc 2 point
iced gems 1.5 points
pombears 1.5 points

my meals were

2 x crumpets + darylea light 3 points
jckt pot + beans + cheese 5 points
pasta bollainse (soz cant spell?) 6 points

I know I need to eat more fruit and veg,

any advice ?

Julia x x x

Hey Julia,
I find very much the same, to be honest. I get 25 points and since I eat a lot of zero point veg, I end up having quite a few points for treats, which I end up spending on chocolate mainly...
Not sure if it's the right way to go, but I suppose its in the rules...!

i have 19 points usually
3 for breakfast
5 for lunch and
6 for dinner roughly
1/2 for yoghurt
1.5 for pink n whites,,my downfall:(
1/2 apple
free veg
1/2 ww fruities
and 1 for crunch velvet crisps

I try to use my snack points for ww vanilla or toffee yougurt or loads of fruit. For me im trying to kick the sweets stuff so have a sweet healthy choice instead.You do get loads of strawberries (150g) for 0.5 pts and tastes yum with the ww vanilla yogurt. But im sure it would be ok for you to use your points on whatever you want, i think thats why ww is so good the fact that you can have anything as long as its pointed :D.

how many points is a huge toblerone?? or a full chocolate fudge cake. if its 24 then i will just eat that for the day lol. mmmm im craving chocolate. aslong as its in the points it doesnt matter x

Back