poo

Who'd have thought we'd get 5 pages of conversation about poo? Honestly!

Roziee said:
I had real and runs yesterday :( someone suggested it could be because of * week. Has anyone else had it before?

I am always like this for star week.

Always have been, dunno why?!

Ny friend at work says she's bunged up for first half and runs for second half?!

Ooh * week is a funny one. I have a very firm one to mark the beginning and the end and then everything in between is half and half like Mrs.S's friend. I can sit there and literally say ah crap, that's the period poo! Ha ha.

Funny old systems we have really :) xx

quick up date...!

I have taken a lot on board since my first post. Have included beetroot with my salads, had the occasional vodka with diet coke of an evening. Packed my self with fruit (grapes, melon and raspberries) and made sure I had a little more fibre.

I don't know which one worked - or whether it was all of them working together, but I seem to be going almost every day now. Not quite as firm as they used to be, but not sloppy either....... woooooooooo!!

Thanks for the advice all!!!! x

Wow, so many poo posts lol.

I dont know how people cope only going twice a week, I got every day at least once! Saying that when I first started SW I was a lot less regular, but I put that down to not eating as much fatty stuff.
Also... *week I'm a lot more regular.. and loose.
Aren't bodies strange!

vickidyers said:
quick up date...!

I have taken a lot on board since my first post. Have included beetroot with my salads, had the occasional vodka with diet coke of an evening. Packed my self with fruit (grapes, melon and raspberries) and made sure I had a little more fibre.

I don't know which one worked - or whether it was all of them working together, but I seem to be going almost every day now. Not quite as firm as they used to be, but not sloppy either....... woooooooooo!!

Thanks for the advice all!!!! x

That's great! You'll feel much better soon x

I have found this week that 1,L water,ff activia yog x2 a day and a fibre plus bar dailt have all worked a treat!!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Yes,I save mine to have with a coffee to stop the bisc/ chic craving in the evening:)

Vicki, I am pleased that you have found something that works for you, hope you feel more comfortable x

Im having problems poo wise as well majorly constipated, despite increasing my fibre, been making sure ive had weetabix and lots of fruit still cant seem to go, bloody annoying cos it was meant to be my weigh in day today and i had gained, but i know its cos im blocked up so gonna try again in the morning to see if theres any difference. Anyone got any recommendations for food that makes em 'go' without having to resort to laxatives?

acc said:
I have found this week that 1,L water,ff activia yog x2 a day and a fibre plus bar dailt have all worked a treat!!

Could try the above as said works well for me( too well today.lol)

missmalibu said:
Im having problems poo wise as well majorly constipated, despite increasing my fibre, been making sure ive had weetabix and lots of fruit still cant seem to go, bloody annoying cos it was meant to be my weigh in day today and i had gained, but i know its cos im blocked up so gonna try again in the morning to see if theres any difference. Anyone got any recommendations for food that makes em 'go' without having to resort to laxatives?

Read thread from start to finish.... If none if these ideas work then speak to your doctors :) xx

missmalibu said:

Is this a new problem or is your body trying to adjust to all the extra fibre and if so you need to drink lots more.

its something that started the other day, but i have been drinking loads so not sure, i have had a couple of green days so ive been on a red day, perhaps the green days prob dont suit me so much

Can't believe I have just read this from start to finish! Lol

I have ibs so switch between the 2 extremes. Would highly recommend peppermint tea, also fennel and nettle teas.

Ive decided to get tough lol had a tsp fig syrup, 2 coffees, and gonna have some all bran later, unfortunately i dont like beetroot so thats out. Wish the starbucks white mocha latte was less syns that makes me go like crazy.

Ive decided to get tough lol had a tsp fig syrup, 2 coffees, and gonna have some all bran later, unfortunately i dont like beetroot so thats out. Wish the starbucks white mocha latte was less syns that makes me go like crazy.

Best of luck missmalibu, I tried most of the ideas on here and I do seem to be 'going' better now.

Just some of the extra things I've had this week:
occasional vodka and diet coke of an evening
Melon, raspberries and apples (I've been craming fruit like there's no tomorrow!!)
Beetroot (but you said you didn't like that)
Kelloggs fibre plus bars

Back