Poohtime

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Is it just me or does everyone else get a nice happy feeling boost after a nice number 2's?

Makes me feel like I've shed more weight :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do :D
I cant be doing with rabbit poo though :(
There is nowt quite so satisfying, as a good poo
:D

LOL, yeah I love doing a good poo, makes me feel lots lighter and gives a truer WI :p

I usually get the rabbit poo. Isnt as satisfying i can tell ya. I suppose its better than not going at all.

I usually get the rabbit poo. Isnt as satisfying i can tell ya. I suppose its better than not going at all.

me too! lol

Lol I wish !! Rabbit poos only if I'm lucky !! ( sorry if tmi ! ) I would have thought with all the water I'm drinking I would be ok but it seems not !! :-(

Had to chuckle at this thread - but

Confession time - YESSSS absolutely love it, sitting there smiling knowing that there's another bit of weight down the pan!

how do you get so many poos!!! flipping egg!!! I do a little one in every 2-3 days :eek:
tell me your secret princess!

I find this most amusing....as a nurse I am used to talking about bowel and bladder habits with strangers at work, and have even participated in funny poo stories with friends over the dinner table :eek: !

....but it's not the sort of conversation I would strike up with someone in the pub ... or even at a slimming club :D

Long live Minimins for allowing all sorts of open conversations :p

LoL

Lol Missy . . I am a nurse too and have regular poo conversations with patients but thought it might be tmi for this !!!

well, before this diet I used to poo every morning, with no problem, nice and smooth :eek:

I'm all over the show, soft ones, hard ones, long ones, short ones and occasionally very runny ones :sick0019:

and I am always tempted to jump on the scales afterwards too! :D

:eek:
I do sometimes :p
But oddly enough, not really since I started Exante :)

chuckle, chuckle - what are you lot like?? But, confession time - me too! Feel great after managing to leave a deposit and flushing away those pounds! Keep up the good work (and the inspirational chat) everyone xx

Back