Poohtime

My poos are not making me happy this week - I need someone to diagnose whats wrong with them.

Bobbi said:
My poos are not making me happy this week - I need someone to diagnose whats wrong with them.

Give us a clue, *puts on Dr hat* what seems to be the problem? *rubs chin*

This is hilarious.

Do you really want to know Dr? Lol I'm not constipated but I always feel I could do more .... It is sort of stuck. I wish I would just go and do the business ROFL.

You could always try dipping your finger in the Vaseline and then sticking it up your bum lol.

My mum had to do that for my little brother when he was a baby and he went from being constipated to explosive diarrhoea in a blink of an eye :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poppers? :D

er no - im sure in ann summers they sell something that relaxes your muscles in that er......area.......!!! haha!

er no - im sure in ann summers they sell something that relaxes your muscles in that er......area.......!!! haha!
I'm sure you're sure too lol :flirt2:

LMAO - omg I thought all of the above ideas were amusing. I think i might get something that I can take rather than putting things in that place.

well i have just read this thread and pi**sed myself ...

So i feel i must add that i had a rather large "turnout" this morning too..In fact it looked like my old pony from years ago had cocked his ars* over the toilet pan!!! on the scales it registered as a just over a 3 pounder!!!!!!!!.. much better than the rabbit poo's i normally have ..

OMG i really am going to go as i am now talking a load of SHI* xxx

Hehe... This just made my evening. I now have major poo envy :D

I'm jealous about the 3 pounder log... :rolleyes:

You could always try dipping your finger in the Vaseline and then sticking it up your bum lol.

My mum had to do that for my little brother when he was a baby and he went from being constipated to explosive diarrhoea in a blink of an eye :D

Now I know why I dont have kids :D

LMAO - omg I thought all of the above ideas were amusing. I think i might get something that I can take rather than putting things in that place.

Its a one way system.
Nowt goes in.
NOWT !!!!!! :eek::eek:
:D

I had a smashing poo today...although, it did nearly catch me off guard :eek:.

I wonder for any other girls out there... do you have good poos at TOTM ?
I do :D.
It is only good blooming thing about it !!:D

So glad I found this post at 3am in the morning.
Im not having any problems going for a poo is stopping myself at the moment lol
bristol stool chart no 7 for me I am even afraid to F**t in case i follow through.No laughing matter now this has been going on for three days it might be good for weight loss but my a*** is bloody sore.
Hope it improves otherwise Ill need to buy a cork lol.
Cathy

Back