Poorly Sick

Fray

Day 3 of food poisoning.

All I can think about is how it's going to affect my loss when I weigh on Monday. My body is probably clinging onto everything so make it feel better and so I don't think I'll lose anything.

Part of me knows I should concentrate on getting better but I just keep thinking "you should move around and do some body magic" but I can't move at all. I'm so weak! I'm feeling sorry for myself, too. You don't need to reply, I'm just poorly and down in the dumps.

*disgruntled ill person*

Crikey when I had food poisoning I couldn't lift my head up never mind post! lol I thought I was dying :D I really did! lol Put me off BBQs for years it did! lol

Oh I lost 10lb in a week I was so ill :eek:

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Today is much better thank goodness. Monday night I did actually think I was going to sick myself inside out (TMI!). My limbs all ache and my skin actually hurts. I haven't moved off the bed all day today or yesterday other than to go to the inevitable toilet . Thank goodness for laptops! I'm a rather nice shade of grey now but Monday night I was GREEN.

I lost 5lbs when i had food poisoning was great lol. hope you feel better soon hun you need to go to the chemist or get someone to go for you to get some of those sachets that replace your salt and electrolytes is it diaorylite? i can't remember the name but the pharmacist will tell you.

Horrid, horrid, horrid.

Food poisoning,..........for me it was worse than going through chemo.

Lots of love and hugs and hope you are better soon.

I hope there is a positive for you like a mega weight loss.
get_well_soon_comment_graphic_10.gif

Aww Fray that's rubbish! I had food poisoning last year (my own fault for eating chippy pizza!) and honestly I think I only just recovered about a month ago. It put me off chicken and sweetcorn for a loooong time. Really hope you're back to 100% soon! Oh and I lost 5.5lbs that week so there is hope for your weigh in!! ;) xx

Wish u well, what did you eat that made you ill?

how_are_you-2252.jpg

How are you feeling today !!!!

Hope you are back to normal.

xxx

Hope you get better soon and drink loads of water to flush everything out of your system!

Lol! Sorry fray but as i was reading this one of the girls asked asked what you'd eaten . I scrolled down a atouch and Fillymum had put a apicture of a akitten and bird. I thought 'NO!' and realised what an Idiot I am.
:sign0137::9529::ambulance::character00264::grouphugg:Seriously though , food poisioning is horrific so sending you lots aof hugs to help you along.x

We've pinpointed it down to some farm eggs (non supermarket) we bought. It's the only thing I've eaten that's different. The stall we bought them from had them out all day in the hot sun, looking back. Eggs were pretty much my staple on this diet. I don't think I'm going to be able to eat one for a while when even writing the word is making my tummy turn over.

I am making progress. Today I have actually made it downstairs onto the sofa but am sweating a lot more. My forehead is drenched. Apparently that's a good thing and I'm sweating it all out?! I am also finding it easier to drink today.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Eggs were pretty much my staple on this diet. I don't think I'm going to be able to eat one for a while when even writing the word is making my tummy turn over.

I am making progress. Today I have actually made it downstairs onto the sofa but am sweating a lot more. My forehead is drenched. Apparently that's a good thing and I'm sweating it all out?! I am also finding it easier to drink today.

Thanks for the well wishes!

DRINK !!!! Drink what.....not vino lol !!! Lots of water, lots and lots of it.

When I was about 7 I was given a boiled egg that was bad. To this day ( 59years later) I have not forgotten that smell when I cracked the top of the shell ready for my soldiers. It took me about 20 years to face an egg again. I still prefer eggs anyway but boiled and when I do have them boiled I mash them up with marmite and spread them on my ryvita.

So glad you are feeling better today .

What a silly billy that Louise Dan is...........a kitten indeed !!

hugs............

xxxx

Maybe my tummy wouldn't be as bad if I'd gone with Louise's plan!

Have you seen the doctor?A friend of mine had symptons like you and it turned out she had salmonella-from fresh(!!!!) eggs at a stall in a fete!!

I have an appointment to have blood taken tomorrow though apparently that's not what they like doing. They prefer to get a sample...ummm...another way...I'm sure you can imagine. However, since I can't provide a good enough sample that way they're taking blood. Likelihood is I'll be over it by the time the results come back but at least I'll know what it was!

Oops. I got admitted to hospital on Saturday. Just got out tonight.

I wondered where you where and there was me imagining a super long weekend away.

How are you now . Was it dehydration due to your food poisoning ???

Glad you are back.

Yes, got really severely dehydrated. Was in agony with stomach pain and muscles all cramped up so much I couldn't move. Vision went and everything. Was on a continuous fluid drip for days along with other stuff. It's gastroentrenitis but the dehydration was what they were trying to treat. Endless vicious circle...can't eat/drink = dehydration = poorly = can't eat/drink = dehydration = poorly = can't eat/drink...

Been really poorly and they wouldn't let me come home. :(

Back